Bryce Young official height: 5'10" Are you concerned?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Why do y’all root for players to be bust? Y’all sound elated smh bad character flaw on y’all part

I never saw anything special about him in college but I convince myself maybe he’s just good at making things look easy, but I’m rooting for the guy he’s just going through growing pains right now
most panthers fans ain't rooting for the guy to bust (pause). if anything we just went through the depression cycle faster than everyone else and realize he just ain't that guy

the quicker people accept it, the quicker we can do something other than send him out there to destroy his confidence further. forget how good he can be, we need to be damage control and thinking how to salvage this shyt...

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
most panthers fans ain't rooting for the guy to bust. if anything we just went through the depression cycle faster than everyone else and realize he just ain't that guy

the quicker people accept it, the quicker we can do something other than send him out there to destroy his confidence further. forget how good he can be, we need to be damage control and thinking how to salvage this shyt...
Start Andy Dalton so the team can actually put some points on the board and doesn't wind up giving away the #1 pick :russ:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Start Andy Dalton so the team can actually put some points on the board and doesn't wind up giving away the #1 pick :russ:
everyone talking about "the team needs to help bryce" but we got young players at other positions that need development too - stuff like dumbing down the playbook and only throwing down the field when everything is perfect puts a lid on the whole roster

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
most panthers fans ain't rooting for the guy to bust. if anything we just went through the depression cycle faster than everyone else and realize he just ain't that guy

You don’t get enough props for being such a real all fan of the Hornets and Panthers. I wish a lot of people around here thought like you lol.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Why do y’all root for players to be bust? Y’all sound elated smh bad character flaw on y’all part

I never saw anything special about him in college but I convince myself maybe he’s just good at making things look easy, but I’m rooting for the guy he’s just going through growing pains right now
The two things hurting him right now is Andy Dalton playing that one game and doing well with this same team, and Stroud out there killing it in Houston. It’s like they’re trying to force him to do well because he’s the number 1 pick, life doesn’t always go the way you want it to though :yeshrug: Playing him right now is hurting him more than letting him sit and see what you can get out of Andy. Like the team has flashes.. they just can’t score any points. Like they literally should’ve won last night.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I was at the game, that was a great throw. The rest of the game he looked bad.
Being there live, you can really she how his size limits him, he couldnt make a play with any pressure. He also missed some throws.

The talent around him is trash though, its a bad situation all around
He's getting pressured from everywhere tho. Up the middle and the outside. That throw was also the cleanest pocket he had. He has the potential to be better than Brees, but he needs a real offensive coach. Need to make Jim Caldwell the oc

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The two things hurting him right now is Andy Dalton playing that one game and doing well with this same team, and Stroud out there killing it in Houston. It’s like they’re trying to force him to do well because he’s the number 1 pick, life doesn’t always go the way you want it to though :yeshrug: Playing him right now is hurting him more than letting him sit and see what you can get out of Andy. Like the team has flashes.. they just can’t score any points. Like they literally should’ve won last night.
Sounds like Tua rookie year with the Dolphins where Fitzpatrick was outplaying him and Herbert was having a great rookie year

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I know how you can help Bryce

Get him a pair of these
giphy.gif

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Play-calling (sequencing before the 59-yard FG attempt was garbage) + Attempting a 59-yard FG at Soldier Field in November + lack of weapons/o-lione....frank reich ain't the guy

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
He's getting pressured from everywhere tho. Up the middle and the outside. That throw was also the cleanest pocket he had. He has the potential to be better than Brees, but he needs a real offensive coach. Need to make Jim Caldwell the oc
This is all on management (and the goofy owner) because the offensive line wasn't built for Reich's scheme. Last season, they retooled the line for what Ben McAdoo wanted to do -- run downhill, north-south running game. That same offensive line was winning games for Sam fukking Darnold and almost won the division. Even after trading Christian McCaffrey for whatever pieces of lint that was in John Lynch's pocket, D'Onta Foreman came in and ran for almost 1,000 yards behind that line. Then they inexplicably let him go and overpaid for Miles Sanders, who's been garbage all season. They should have kept Steve Wilks and built off of what they did last season; Bryce might be a Raider right now and his career trajectory looks different.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
One of the most inexplicably one sided trades ever :dead:

Bryce would probs have to win a super bowl for it not be top 3 worst ever