Bryce Young official height: 5'10" Are you concerned?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
in other words bama hid a lot of his flaws

Bama has had an elite o-line and super elite WRs coming through for a decade. The QB's usually have time and the WRs are always running 5 yards open. It's hard to gauge a QB's performance based just on their time there.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Truth be told Nick Sirianni has proven to be a better offensive coach than Frank Reich. Bryce has zero help. They shoulda left Wilks at coach. That owner seems to be playing fantasy football with his franchise.

Been rumored that the staff wanted Steoud but the owner and his wife wanted Young after he impressed them at dinner

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
There is ZERO guarantee that CJ would have looked the same in Carolina.

Problem is based on what they gave up, the Panthers in trouble talent wise with the lack of draft picks and current talent on the team.
if CMC was still here he'd be injured already

bryce would be dropping off screens to him non stop because he's terrified each time he gets a peak over the lineman and sees the speed in play down the field

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
There is ZERO guarantee that CJ would have looked the same in Carolina.

Problem is based on what they gave up, the Panthers in trouble talent wise with the lack of draft picks and current talent on the team.
I wouldn't have traded up for someone Bryce size. I prefer Bryce over Stroud, but u can't trade up for him. But guarantee Indy would took him over Richardson. So he probably wouldn't have been available. Richardson already hurt and he built like a tank. Bryce don't stand a chance with that oline

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I wouldn't have traded up for someone Bryce size. I prefer Bryce over Stroud, but u can't trade up for him. But guarantee Indy would took him over Richardson. So he probably wouldn't have been available. Richardson already hurt and he built like a tank. Bryce don't stand a chance with that oline

I feel ya.

You can't judge that man until you at least give him a halfway decent line and some weapons first.