Bryce Young official height: 5'10" Are you concerned?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

I dont lnow what he'll become, but this is why he was my favorite qb regardless of size. QBs his height are not making this play

DjMe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw a play last night where he scrambled up the middle, slid, got up, and was buddying up with the defender like they were old teammates, then walked back to the huddle, walked into a dlineman and was like, sorry sir.
First time I've ever watched him play but my two takeaways are this:
he's absolutely fukking p*ssy, and
he will never win shyt in the NFL, ever ever ever, so let's just save ourselves years of debate on here and move on from ever discussing this guy because I ASSURE you he aint it

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Why do y’all root for players to be bust? Y’all sound elated smh bad character flaw on y’all part

I never saw anything special about him in college but I convince myself maybe he’s just good at making things look easy, but I’m rooting for the guy he’s just going through growing pains right now

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Saw a play last night where he scrambled up the middle, slid, got up, and was buddying up with the defender like they were old teammates, then walked back to the huddle, walked into a dlineman and was like, sorry sir.
First time I've ever watched him play but my two takeaways are this:
he's absolutely fukking p*ssy, and
he will never win shyt in the NFL, ever ever ever, so let's just save ourselves years of debate on here and move on from ever discussing this guy because I ASSURE you he aint it

Andrew Luck did that shyt too and he was on his way to a great career until the Colts ruined him, this is nonsense. :camby:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

I'm never a fan of trading draft picks when u have so many holes to fill. Panthers need oline help, wr help, and maybe a te and rb.

And Frank Reich aint it.

I don't know how u build his offense w/o high draft picks tho. I still think he's a better prospect than CJ. But they are close to ruining him already

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I've never seen a #1 get generally dismissed the way Bryce is. Even last night there was more attention/focus on the Bears' (bad) undrafted rookie QB, who currently has more INTs than TDs on the season. Maybe Bryce is a bust and won't make it but I cannot say that right now. It's too fukking early, and that TEAM is too fukking bad. I think the bigger issue is that the Panthers made a terrible trade, likely due to their owner, and selected Bryce over an obviously etter QB...again due to their owner. Having non-football people meddle and fukk shyt up is only going to hurt Bryce's development more. BTW I saw that Tepper also owns a soccer team and has fired multiple head coaches since 2020. With that in mind, and the way Reich subtly told the world he was forced to draft Bryce....maybe he gets fired at the end of the year. Resulting in Bryce having to learn another offense.

This is such a great draft for WRs yet the Panthers won't have a 1st round pick. It's a great draft for o-linemen but again, no 1st round pick. That's not to say you can't find good players in later rounds but it just makes this shyt harder than it needed to be. Fans could have been saying "at least we get Marvin Harrison Jr or Joe Alt" but instead I'm not sure what they can look forward to.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Why do y’all root for players to be bust? Y’all sound elated smh bad character flaw on y’all part

I never saw anything special about him in college but I convince myself maybe he’s just good at making things look easy, but I’m rooting for the guy he’s just going through growing pains right now
People love to say "I told you so"

So if their guess was that a player would be a bust, they can't wait to be right

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I've never seen a #1 get generally dismissed the way Bryce is. Even last night there was more attention/focus on the Bears' (bad) undrafted rookie QB, who currently has more INTs than TDs on the season. Maybe Bryce is a bust and won't make it but I cannot say that right now. It's too fukking early, and that TEAM is too fukking bad. I think the bigger issue is that the Panthers made a terrible trade, likely due to their owner, and selected Bryce over an obviously etter QB...again due to their owner. Having non-football people meddle and fukk shyt up is only going to hurt Bryce's development more. BTW I saw that Tepper also owns a soccer team and has fired multiple head coaches since 2020. With that in mind, and the way Reich subtly told the world he was forced to draft Bryce....maybe he gets fired at the end of the year. Resulting in Bryce having to learn another offense.

This is such a great draft for WRs yet the Panthers won't have a 1st round pick. It's a great draft for o-linemen but again, no 1st round pick. That's not to say you can't find good players in later rounds but it just makes this shyt harder than it needed to be. Fans could have been saying "at least we get Marvin Harrison Jr or Joe Alt" but instead I'm not sure what they can look forward to.
The Bears won :manny:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm never a fan of trading draft picks when u have so many holes to fill. Panthers need oline help, wr help, and maybe a te and rb.

And Frank Reich aint it.

I don't know how u build his offense w/o high draft picks tho. I still think he's a better prospect than CJ. But they are close to ruining him already

I was at the game, that was a great throw. The rest of the game he looked bad.
Being there live, you can really she how his size limits him, he couldnt make a play with any pressure. He also missed some throws.

The talent around him is trash though, its a bad situation all around