Bryce Young official height: 5'10" Are you concerned?

broller

Veteran
Daps
Here's a look at the Panthers' 2024 picks:

— Their own second-rounder
— Their own third-rounder
— Their own fourth-rounder
— San Francisco's fifth-rounder
— Tennessee's fifth-rounder
— Arizona's sixth-rounder

They better hit on these shyts cause if not, it's gonna be a rough first few years for Bryce. These nikkaz had the number 1 pick for a reason :francis:

edit: Meanwhile the Texans have

Two 1sts, 2nd rounder, Two 3rds, Two 4ths, 5th rounder, Two 6ths, and Three 7ths next draft :damn:

Well the reason they had the no.1 pick is they traded for it. They weren't THAT bad last year.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all Colts fans tried to warn us about Reich and his outdated scheme, which isn’t helping Bryce much either :francis:

But noooo, we never had an offensive-minded coach and he threw the first TD in team history :beli:

That, and the owner’s wife went on dinner dates with all four QBs. Bryce was the best date :francis:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Y’all Colts fans tried to warn us about Reich and his outdated scheme, which isn’t helping Bryce much either :francis:

But noooo, we never had an offensive-minded coach and he threw the first TD in team history :beli:

I heard they were already asking him to give up playcalling duties.

I don't hate Reich and believe he could at least be a good OC, but I don't miss him as HC:

Poor in game playcalling unless it's his scripted plays.
Not a motivator, teams come out flat at the beginning of every year. Or fail to show up for key games.
Has reputation for being a QB whisperer, but kept whispering to trade for Wentz and got fired :camby:

I don't even think he likes short QBs like Young either.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Dodged a bullet, it’s still early but Stroud looks to be significantly better at the job so far.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Having Bryce see some shyt that’s basically saying I didn’t want you the owner did can’t be good for his confidence… especially going into the Miami game. Thats crazy smh

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Does the owner have a football background? If not he should let the people who are do their job.
He doesn't, he a hedge fund guy that was minority owner of the Steelers that tried to get Mike Tomlin fired.

Him and his wife meddle way too much in football decisions; the Panthers are 29-57 since he bought the team :francis: