Bryce Young official height: 5'10" Are you concerned?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
There's little doubt in my mind that Stroud will be a better QB than Bryce. However I think it's ridiculous to declare Bryce a bust off two games or declare he's doomed. He has no help.
I don't get peoples obsession with writing players off so early in careers. It's very strange.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
There's little doubt in my mind that Stroud will be a better QB than Bryce. However I think it's ridiculous to declare Bryce a bust off two games or declare he's doomed. He has no help.

Here's a look at the Panthers' 2024 picks:

— Their own second-rounder
— Their own third-rounder
— Their own fourth-rounder
— San Francisco's fifth-rounder
— Tennessee's fifth-rounder
— Arizona's sixth-rounder

They better hit on these shyts cause if not, it's gonna be a rough first few years for Bryce. These nikkaz had the number 1 pick for a reason :francis:

edit: Meanwhile the Texans have

Two 1sts, 2nd rounder, Two 3rds, Two 4ths, 5th rounder, Two 6ths, and Three 7ths next draft :damn:

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Here's a look at the Panthers' 2024 picks:

— Their own second-rounder
— Their own third-rounder
— Their own fourth-rounder
— San Francisco's fifth-rounder
— Tennessee's fifth-rounder
— Arizona's sixth-rounder

They better hit on these shyts cause if not, it's gonna be a rough first few years for Bryce. These nikkaz had the number 1 pick for a reason :francis:
We’re not gonna hit on those picks because our GM is a dumbass living off that Legion of Boom era because he was in the room carrying John Schneider and Pete Carroll’s weed when they drafted that defense.

Got the number one pick cause we gave up our number one receiver in a draft when there was no clear cut top QB, now everyone around here crying about how our midget QB has no help :martin:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
@42 Monks CJ Stroud and Scoot Henderson gonna be giving you nightmares for years :russ:
i ain't even thinking about scoot no more :wow:
Like how to move in the pocket to even give yourself a chance to throw and things like that

What do y’all really expect qbs to do, u can count probably on one hand who came into the league really pro ready, again y’all overrate the fukk out that position
bruh stop with all those prepackaged whythisQBsucksreally talking points and acknowledge the fact that bryce literally wont throw the ball down the field - at all

that's not veteran anything. in two games and in preseason, he had a stark aversion to throwing the ball down the field. if you're not stretching the field, you have serious problems at QB.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
i ain't even thinking about scoot no more :wow:

bruh stop with all those prepackaged whythisQBsucksreally talking points and acknowledge the fact that bryce literally wont throw the ball down the field - at all

that's not veteran anything. in two games and in preseason, he had a stark aversion to throwing the ball down the field. if you're not stretching the field, you have serious problems at QB.
Ok go pick another qb with then get mad when they don’t succeed immediately

Y’all see what happens in drafts every year with qbs and y’all say the same shyt

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Ok go pick another qb with then get mad when they don’t succeed immediately

Y’all see what happens in drafts every year with qbs and y’all say the same shyt
nah fukk all that rambling tangential butbutbut shyt and stay focused with me.

explain why bryce won't throw down the field.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
We’re not gonna hit on those picks because our GM is a dumbass living off that Legion of Boom era because he was in the room carrying John Schneider and Pete Carroll’s weed when they drafted that defense.

Got the number one pick cause we gave up our number one receiver in a draft when there was no clear cut top QB, now everyone around here crying about how our midget QB has no help :martin:
Keep the faith bro

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

Bears were scamming their ass off.
They wanted teams to believe that any of the QBs were worth trading for, which makes no sense because THEY weren't in a position to pass up a can't miss QB.

Sad thing is they aren't using Moore either. Will be wild if they eventually use the Panthers pick on a new QB.

Richardson is far from a sure thing but I'm happy we didn't give up anything to get him.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

For a minute it looked like the Panthers were all in on Stroud then the whole testing stuff seemed like it scared them off. But I’m glad y’all did pass on him.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Bears were scamming their ass off.
They wanted teams to believe that any of the QBs were worth trading for, which makes no sense because THEY weren't in a position to pass up a can't miss QB.

Sad thing is they aren't using Moore either. Will be wild if they eventually use the Panthers pick on a new QB.

Richardson is far from a sure thing but I'm happy we didn't give up anything to get him.
Y’all Colts fans tried to warn us about Reich and his outdated scheme, which isn’t helping Bryce much either :francis:

But noooo, we never had an offensive-minded coach and he threw the first TD in team history :beli:

For a minute it looked like the Panthers were all in on Stroud then the whole testing stuff seemed like it scared them off. But I’m glad y’all did pass on him.
That, and the owner’s wife went on dinner dates with all four QBs. Bryce was the best date :francis: