Bryce Young official height: 5'10" Are you concerned?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
IMG-1584.jpg
Nah breh, official weight don’t mean Jack. Everyone knows that height and weight is a running back size. That dude is built like a damn kicker :mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Are y’all serioua taking victory laps after 2 weeks :heh: Modern sports fans in a nutshell

You shouldn’t even pay attention to him rookie year. Of course he’s gonna struggle

And then dude said ‘CJ been ass’. CJ has thrown for 600 yards and no picks. Like man fan discourse is such trash nowadays
Yeah unless a DT just lifts him up with one arm like Goku vs Nappa, he’s still TBD

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Are y’all serioua taking victory laps after 2 weeks :heh: Modern sports fans in a nutshell

You shouldn’t even pay attention to him rookie year. Of course he’s gonna struggle

And then dude said ‘CJ been ass’. CJ has thrown for 600 yards and no picks. Like man fan discourse is such trash nowadays
You right. But you gotta let some fukkery slide shyt would be boring if not its a part of sports

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
If he cant qb sneak... wow. And Carolina can't even draft Marvin Harrison cuz they traded away their picks. I still believe in him, but I wouldn't have traded all that for someone built like Bryce

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bryce Young is too risky to draft.

I don’t think any QB in this draft is 1st round worthy.

You take a guy like Stroud or Levis as a project that you hope turns into something in Year 3.

Otherwise you pass on all QBs and wait for the 2024 class.
CJ Stroud is showing the highest ceiling.

Bryce Young can be accurate when he has protection. But it's the Carolina Panthers here...

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Nah breh, official weight don’t mean Jack. Everyone knows that height and weight is a running back size. That dude is built like a damn kicker :mjlol:
I cover the Panthers and I was shocked that he’s even smaller than me. By comparison, I remember when they had Jacob Eason on the team and he was huge!:dame: They don’t have to play Bryce yet just because he was picked number 1. He ain’t ready yet man. Sit him down til like the last game or something especially if this season is a wash.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If he cant qb sneak... wow. And Carolina can't even draft Marvin Harrison cuz they traded away their picks. I still believe in him, but I wouldn't have traded all that for someone built like Bryce
What does it say about the QB class when a 5'10 scronny kid goes 1st overall? Nothing about his game is elite.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
CJ Stroud is showing the highest ceiling.

Bryce Young can be accurate when he has protection. But it's the Carolina Panthers here...

Stroud is good or bust. He's looking competent so far.

Panthers have been an ass franchise since Tepper took over. There's a reason they had the #1 pick. The Team is trash. Gonna take time to turn it around, hopefully Bryce ain't in ICU by then.