Bryce Young has been benched by the Carolina Panthers. Andy Dalton to start in week 3

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I don't think bryce is good but system nor talent doesn't help him at all
Bryce isn’t the problem

Hes a system QB in a terrible system with no talent

put him on Miami and he’d be a better version of Tua
Bryce needs to be in a better system and with a better team.

When is it Bryce's fault?

Because this is the 2nd coach, 2nd system he's had and he's playing the same way

At some point, and it might take him leaving Carolina for it to happen, it'll come out the shyt looks like this because they've been hiding Bryce's weaknesses and it's all they trust him to do. People are just gonna have to take the L on Bryce, I've already done it. "System" lol he's not an NFL player period

He's toast mentally, that's on the Panthers. He's the one throwing INTs and running into sacks, not Canales or Tepper. 84 passing yards at the half of an NFL game in 2024 with a 1st round WR, top 5 TE in the draft, a vet WR that can still go for 900, and another WR they traded for is inexcusable

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
You must’ve forgot how Tua looked pre Mike McDaniel and Tyreek

He looked like serviceable mid. Shyt he still does even with his high octane offense occasionally which is why it's funny that anyone thinks Bryce would come in and produce for them when he can't even reach Tua's 'Brian Flores Offense #s' and damn near looks worse than last yr ...

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Bryce doesn’t look good at all

However there have been way to many players who were rotting on this Panthers team only to make major comebacks for me to look past this

DJ Moore, CMac, Brian Burns… they were rotting away with that organization and are now stars.

That’s not a place any player needs to go to. Bryce’s career can be salvaged