Bryce Young has been benched by the Carolina Panthers. Andy Dalton to start in week 3

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Embarrassing

I dont understand the reasoning behind letting dalton play, yall aint tryna win now THAT bad, let bryce play it out

It's flatout not fair to the rest of the roster to start a QB who gives them no chance of winning. There's still 15 games left in the season....you have to atleast give guys a reason to compete otherwise you'd lose the lockeroom and can't truly evaluate anyone.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I don't even know if Bryce could play QB in the UFL tbh.

Most other QB busts had all the tools, they were just dumbasses off the field like Jamarcus and Ryan Leaf, but this nikka physically does not have it at all to be playing QB in the NFL. Being short is one thing, but he doesn't have a Drew Brees/Baker Mayfield arm or Russ/Kyler/Vick mobility. He's also skinny as hell taking sacks so an injury is inevitable. He gonna be a QB trainer in Southern California by 2026.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
He looks the same as he did last year and that's scary. Like no progression,no weight room, no improvement on anything. It almost looks like he doesn't even work out or watch film. They put him in the shotgun to give him time and vision and he's still not making the throws. He might be worse than Zach Wilson and is battling Daniel Jones for worst starting QB in the league right now.

Why I don't buy into the hype around college QBs. It's easy to look like a good QB when you're playing team the at the most might have 1-2 NFL caliber players vs your all pro line.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Bryce isn’t the problem

Hes a system QB in a terrible system with no talent

put him on Miami and he’d be a better version of Tua

There's no way you've been watching either his games or "highlights" and think this lol. Show me where Tua wouldn't at least try to step into throws that were there and not run immediately for his life. Show me where Tua was doing a hop step like his last name Jackson just to complete a 5 yard out lol

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
There's no way you've been watching either his games or "highlights" and think this lol. Show me where Tua wouldn't at least try to step into throws that were there and not run immediately for his life. Show me where Tua was doing a hop step like his last name Jackson just to complete a 5 yard out lol
You must’ve forgot how Tua looked pre Mike McDaniel and Tyreek