Bryce Young has been benched by the Carolina Panthers. Andy Dalton to start in week 3

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Bryce ain’t the guy but it’s also very clear playing with the Panthers has fukked with brehs confidence :manny:

He’s obviously in a terrible situation. I’m not giving him a way out I’m just sayin. Just like Fields, Minshew, Baker, and hell even Darnold just carry themselves differently now. Playing with a bad team/org especially as a QB has much deeper cuts than just how you play on the field

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Bryce ain’t the guy but it’s also very clear playing with the Panthers has fukked with brehs confidence :manny:

He’s obviously in a terrible situation. I’m not giving him a way out I’m just sayin. Just like Fields, Minshew, Baker, and hell even Darnold just carry themselves differently now. Playing with a bad team/org especially as a QB has much deeper cuts than just how you play on the field
baker Mayfield was good in Cleveland enough to be pushed as a stsr in the league. He's always had the physical tools and people have questioned him being there mentally.

It seems getting married and having a child may have helped him settle in.

The problem with Bryce is he doesn't have any of the physical tools and the game looks to be too big and fast for him to use any of the skills that made him successful at Bama.

He's Jimmer Fredette status and the only reason he got this far is because he went to Bama.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If the kid doesn't work out their jobs are forfeit anyway. They're just stalling for time till the inevitable happens. If it ever gets to the point you're benching your #1 draft pick QB the house will be cleaned out.

Those three guys had no input in drafting Young. You gotta at least give the GM/HC their QB before you fire them - that being said Tepper has to be bottom 3 worst sports owners so there’s no telling what he will do

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Those three guys had no input in drafting Young. You gotta at least give the GM/HC their QB before you fire them - that being said Tepper has to be bottom 3 worst sports owners so there’s no telling what he will do
This is pro sports. The owner will blame the coach. Pistons owner gave Monty a bad team and ultimately he got fired for decisions others made for example.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Respectfully - fukk them dudes.

Arch in 26 is the way!
For a guy who has had a football career as carefully curated as Arch seeing him land in Carolina seems like the most highly unlikely shyt ever.

Watch him go to the Giants, Broncos, Patriots, Dolphins or wherever Beli decides to coach at.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps

This mfer can't see shyt

cant-see.gif

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The problem is he's tiny.

Dude was dropped in a minefield and has completely lost all the fundamentals he learned. That's what happens when a player is completely shell shocked. Doesn't help when you're running for your life. You see ghosts, you bail out of clean pockets, your whole head is fukked up.

That's Bryce...then add the physical limitations. Hope he graduated.