Bryce Young has been benched by the Carolina Panthers. Andy Dalton to start in week 3

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They keep trying to retool this team. People are tired of losing and all the changes. They probably still won’t win but they got to do something to win the fans over again. Its ugly over here
I think thats where you go wrong tho, you start grasping for straws trying to win now instead of getting surefire building pieces

Well see how it works for them tho

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I think thats where you go wrong tho, you start grasping for straws trying to win now instead of getting surefire building pieces

Well see how it works for them tho
They paid 100 mill for a o line guy and he got like 63 mil guaranteed . They heard people saying that line was ass so they went and paid 100 mill for a dude. They just had like two different rebuilds. I know the fans are tired.. Tep out here throwing drinks on people and shyt lol. That’s not people who are trying to tank again. They def have some more work to do.. I’m 100% on your side with that. You don’t sit Bryce if you’re not trying to win.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
You must’ve forgot how Tua looked pre Mike McDaniel and Tyreek
YOU must have forgot.

Tua was very mediocre before McDaniel and Tyreek....

He was NOT Bryce young level bad.

People at worst thought that Tua wasn't that good

People right now are wondering if Bryce should even be in the league

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
There is no way you would have been able to sold me on this dude, let alone trade up for him.

This is all time bad GM’in

And smh at Andy Dalton still getting a job
Maybe said, but coach and gm is new this yeah.. This falls on the awful, awful David tepper… unfortunately, owners can’t fire themselves.

Bryce could be good (although never a CJ, or top 10).. somewhere else, look at baker and now darnold

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
AKA we don't want to lose our jobs

Keeping Bryce the whole season and going 2-15 with them will lead to them getting fired sooner than it should
If the kid doesn't work out their jobs are forfeit anyway. They're just stalling for time till the inevitable happens. If it ever gets to the point you're benching your #1 draft pick QB the house will be cleaned out.