Bryce Young has been benched by the Carolina Panthers. Andy Dalton to start in week 3

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Embarrassment aside, if I'm Bryce I'd be happy. Andy Dalton aint doin shyt :mjlol:

I'd be on the bench like, "See... not so easy huh?" :youngsabo:
Last year when Dalton played they put up like 30 plus points. Bryce came back and nothing happened again. It’s ok if he sits for a minute and soak up game. This might light a fire in him.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I want all u Panthers fans complained to enjoy Andy Dalton. Accordint to yall he has a great oline and shouldnt be getting pressured at all:mjlol:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes and no.

Yes as in I agree a #1 overall pick qb should usually be given a longer leash. Especially one who was thrust in a shytty situation.

But no as in, I think Bryce might have lost the locker room. You ever have a work collective where one guy was a perpetual fukk up and suck at his work tasks? And everyone knows it but because of politics of this guy being a new touted hire, this guy sticks around and now the morale is low, everyone has to cover for him, and people start getting pissed his incompetency ruins their projects.

I know football players feel some type of way if they see a qb in practice who's worse than a washed up vet and can't get better but keeps on starting. It kills morale. It also kills the value of players around him

If the Panthers defense played at an elite like the NY Jets (I agree)
Even if Dalton started, the Panthers would still be 0-2
Dalton's ceiling isn't worth de-committing from Byrce

@ the very minimum with Byrce, the Panthers would get a high draft pick or find out if Bryce is truly their QB of the future (all without cannibalizing his trade value)

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Ayo wtf going on in here 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
Lol nikkas gon make it a both ways thing

I came talkin bout football he start talkin bout dikk

nikkas on here p*ssy be saying anything cuz it’s the internet

Cuz on ignore because I wasn’t tryna derail the thread, y’all can @ me after cuz dies a slow death no funny I’m a grimey nikka too

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't think anyone saw Bryce Young being this bad early on.

Panthers aren't even competitive on offense.

Bryce shouldn't get and doesn't deserve an extra long leash based on his draft status.

You can't run out a QB that's performing this terribly week after week

Dave Canales owes it to the veterans on the Panthers to try Andy Dalton.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
GM who took him already got fired. Plus decision to take Bryce was the owner's. Front office and coaches wanted Stroud.
Until one of them comes out and says it, I’m going to go with their word that they were all in agreement on Bryce.

During the lead up it was said that Reich wanted Richardson over both.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Damn I legitimately feel bad for young bruh.

Honestly I think he got thrown into the fire too early. If you look at the more successful QBs they sat behind someone and learned. These rookie QBs now get drafted to trash teams with trash coaching and are expected to turn teams around.

Players like CJ Stroud are anomalies.

And what it comes down to like everything in life and the NFL is money.

They want to win with QBs on their rookie contracts. They know once they have to pay them the rest of the team will suffer. Then they expect the QB to be Mahomes and play with bums and win.

Last edited:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Damn I legitimately feel bad for young bruh.

Honestly I think he got thrown into the fire too early. If you look at the more successful QBs they sat behind someone and learned. These rookie QBs now get drafted to trash teams with trash coaching and are expected to turn teams around.

Players like CJ Stroud are anomalies.
"I think it's just a tragedy that we're forcing these rookies to play early, but the reality is the only reason why we are is because we've dumbed the game down, which has allowed them to play," Brady said during a lengthy chat with ESPN's Stephen A. Smith on Monday.

Goat called it :wow:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
If you are Ewers, Ward, Beck, or Shadeur and Carolina wants you, do you pull an Eli/Elway?
I can see shedeur doing that because those nikkas hollywood as fukk

But if youre any of those other names I doubt you would. I’d just try to find a way to make sure that theres absolutely zero day 1 expectations, sink or swim doesnt work when the team is complete dogshyt. I actually like ewers for them