Bryce Young has been benched by the Carolina Panthers. Andy Dalton to start in week 3

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Lol outside of DJ Moore, nobody on here has been anything to write home about & I mean nobody.

Touting a tackle on the mf Bears Oline of all things after what we just witnessed last night :mjlol:

That shyt was a haul/robbery in volume only so far.
Stevenson looked pretty good Sunday night :manny:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They calling breh the worst #1 Pick ever though :why: That’s OD
I dunno. He's been pretty bad. He just looks like he doesn't even belong on the field, both performance wise and physically. It's like someone pulled a random teenager out of the stands and put him in as QB

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
A week ago he was the defensive player of the week. Yal nikkas really be on some bullshyt over 1 game.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who sees it :mjlol:

JJ is a legit lockdown CB so no one throws to him so yeah rique going to get torched sometimes he get a lot of balls his way but you act like he isn't a good impact player is some retarded shyt. Hes at worst a above average starter right now, which is miles better than Bryce situation :mjlol:

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
He's the smallest, most physically limited quarterback in the history of the NFL. His agent and whatever PR company represent him pulled off an all time heist. Hopefully he enjoys the money he got from the Panthers.

Only people who don't watch the Panthers have an issue with this. If they had the number 1 pick he guided them to, they would have ditched him after last season and he'd be Josh Rosen'd.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Black quarterbacks have a very short leash its scandalous that after only 2 games in his sophmore season in the NFL he is being benched and already seen as a bust, guys like sam darnold and wilson get several chances to prove their shot, jones is another example , there is no margin for error for black quarterbacks

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Black quarterbacks have a very short leash its scandalous that after only 2 games in his sophmore season in the NFL he is being benched and already seen as a bust, guys like sam darnold and wilson get several chances to prove their shot, jones is another example , there is no margin for error for black quarterbacks
Stick to slobbering LeBron and pandering on TLR. This line of discussion requires too much nuance and actually having watched football for your broken, unemployed, autistic brain.