Bryce Young has been benched by the Carolina Panthers. Andy Dalton to start in week 3

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
the panthers had the worst line in football coupled with injuries to that already depleted unit plus a plethora of injuries in their skill positions.

Just say you don’t watch the panthers and stop trying to be an expert. No one gonna fault you.

In this offseason they improve every facet of the offense surrounding Bryce young and he looks worse.

Even said he disconnected form football during the summer and watched movies and played video games. It shows.

Get his little dikk out your mouth.
Lmfao what an emotional fakkit

I got my QB just keep posting on them Panthers message boards venting your frustration :mjlol:

Stop watching football fruitcake it’s raising your blood pressure

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Lmfao what an emotional fakkit

I got my QB just keep posting on them Panthers message boards venting your frustration :mjlol:

Stop watching football fruitcake it’s raising your blood pressure
How about you finish college and get you a job where you can afford season tickets or league pass.

Don't try and flip the script after coming in here with your cape on for that little nikka and getting called out.

:umad:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
yep. same with accuracy.

if you dont have accuracy in college it wont magically be taught to you. Josh Allen is still the only anomaly where his accuracy improved drastically from his college days

MVP Cam briefly too but that shyt left as fast as it came. #1 reason I'm not a believer in Cyborg Richardson

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Embarrassing

I dont understand the reasoning behind letting dalton play, yall aint tryna win now THAT bad, let bryce play it out
They keep trying to retool this team. People are tired of losing and all the changes. They probably still won’t win but they got to do something to win the fans over again. Its ugly over here