Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I wanted Okafor traded not Noel who do they trade..... Noel

I wanted Jerami Grant to stay what do they do....trade him for nothing, he then becomes an allstar

I wanted Cov and Dario to stay what do they do...... trade them for Jimmy who walked for nothing

I wanted them to trade Furk and not Matisse who do they trade....Matisse

I'm so sick of this damn team making the wrong decisions and trading the players I like away. And I didn't even get into the stupid draft blunders like passing up Tatum, drafting Jahlil and trading Mikal Bridges.

Breh I can keep going too. :francis:

I wanted them to keep Isaiah Joe and Bassey, what do they do? Cut them, Isaiah goes on to become one of the best shooters in the league

It's maniacal to keep supporting this shyt bro

:russell: stating the obvious, but not addressing it

What is he gonna do, bring back Wille Cauly Stein again? :troll:

Joe is like a top 5 3-point shooter this year lmaooo

The ineptitude of this front office amazes me.

The prior GMs prior to Morey and post Hinkie including Brett were throwing around picks like idiots. Morey has been overrated and tried to create the Rockets roster all over again :snoop:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
fukking awful bro, still no backup 5 and we traded our only all nba defender wing we had left. :what:

But these white boys will suck Morey's dikk like he's a gawd
I’d actually probably prefer Tisse to McDaniels. What Doc has done to the young guys since he’s gotten here has been criminal.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tobias had Diwiddidie covering him multiple times tonight. Mikel was doubling Biid and only 3pts and 5bs. Morey needed to get rid of Korkmaz and Harris. Which would have helped them lower the tax threshold even more. We know that’s really what Josh Harris was only concerned with anyway :martin: Instead we trade our best defender and have been cooked defensively 2 straight games :snoop:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
All we're doing is swapping out one :flabbynsick: center for another :flabbynsick: . This does nothing

Gonna be an interesting offseason

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All we're doing is swapping out one :flabbynsick: center for another :flabbynsick: . This does nothing

Gonna be an interesting offseason
Morey has been getting a pass just because he cleaned up some of Brand’s mistakes. However, continuously trading picks causes almost as much issues. We couldn’t do much at the trade deadline because we had no picks in the 1st or 2nd round. Cutting Joe who’s the exact thing this team needed a shooter and Bassey a decent backup center were terrible. Korkmaz should have been moved in the summer there’s no excuse. Also, Josh Harris can’t keep thinking about his checkbook. You made a mistake over paying Doc. Cut your losses he’s holding this team back not utilizing the young players. Yes Reed does stupid stuff but he’s never gotten a chance to develop because you won’t play him. Just like he was under playing Matisse and Shake before everyone was hurt.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Morey has been getting a pass just because he cleaned up some of Brand’s mistakes. However, continuously trading picks causes almost as much issues. We couldn’t do much at the trade deadline because we had no picks in the 1st or 2nd round. Cutting Joe who’s the exact thing this team needed a shooter and Bassey a decent backup center were terrible. Korkmaz should have been moved in the summer there’s no excuse. Also, Josh Harris can’t keep thinking about his checkbook. You made a mistake over paying Doc. Cut your losses he’s holding this team back not utilizing the young players. Yes Reed does stupid stuff but he’s never gotten a chance to develop because you won’t play him. Just like he was under playing Matisse and Shake before everyone was hurt.

Yeah you gotta know when to make moves and know when to stand pat. We could've just traded Furk, kept Matisse, Joe, and Bassey and see where we stood. We got rid of Joe who is the #1 3 point shooter in the NBA and Bassey to keep a roster spot open. Ok, now the spot is being given to Dedmon??

Because the head coach hates young players and doesnt develop shyt?...Again we wouldnt even have this version of Maxey if Simmons didnt run away and Maxey was forced to be given minutes. A franchise that cant develop talent will never be shyt

Even a player like Melton we had to give up a pick to get, when players like Melton should be developed in a system.