Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
The Sixers NEVER EVER win games like that. I'm trying so hard not to believe in this team but they're making it real difficult...
Any game where Embiid is sick or looks disengaged the team follows that type of play. Tonight I saw Embiid play through having a bad game instead of sulking and the team was giving full effort. I honestly can’t say I’ve seen that any of these yrs. Even in other big comebacks I didn’t see the energy I saw from these guys tonight.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
That boy Georges is a shyt stirrer. I'd hate him if he wasn't a Sixer.
:mjlol:

Confirmation from Daryl that we shouldn't see anymore meaningful minutes given to Trez. :blessed:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I’m just enjoying watching an all time great (21) in his prime. They’re never winning anything with Doc/Morey.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Harden's playoffs history and Tobias falling off ain't all Doc. But he doesn't know how to motivate them or make adjustments at least my humble opinion

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Harden's playoffs history and Tobias falling off ain't all Doc. But he doesn't know how to motivate them or make adjustments at least my humble opinion
We needed more from Uno last night offensively. That’s fair.