Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Yeah you gotta know when to make moves and know when to stand pat. We could've just traded Furk, kept Matisse, Joe, and Bassey and see where we stood. We got rid of Joe who is the #1 3 point shooter in the NBA and Bassey to keep a roster spot open. Ok, now the spot is being given to Dedmon??

Because the head coach hates young players and doesnt develop shyt?...Again we wouldnt even have this version of Maxey if Simmons didnt run away and Maxey was forced to be given minutes. A franchise that cant develop talent will never be shyt

Even a player like Melton we had to give up a pick to get, when players like Melton should be developed in a system.
Couldn’t have said it better myself

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

Ben Simmons scored 4 points tonight and still outscored tobias :dahell:

Tobias is struggling partly due to Doc starting 2 PF’s with him and Tucker. Tobias usually has down years when he’s paired with another PF (like when Horford was here) and it fukks with his role/spacing on the floor. He’s not good at the SF spot

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
This team ain’t as good as their record says. Don’t be fooled, fukk that record
I would argue the team is better than the record. HOWEVER, all of them are sulky and don’t give their full effort when things aren’t going their way. The talent is there the attitudes and fit aren’t. The issue at fit are glaring pairing Tobias, Embiid, and Tucker as starters after we saw what happened with Horford.
However I think our biggest issue is heart with this roster. Most of the losses we’ve had this season even previous playoff series we see dudes literally quite mid game. The Game 4 against Toronto 2019 and 2022, Game 5 Toronto 2019, Game 1 1st half against Atl, Game 6 against Miami last playoffs dudes didn’t give an ounce of effort. As much as I love him it’s was mainly Embiid who looked like he was going through the motions those games. Maybe it was or is the injuries/playing hurt but this team plays without heart a lot.

The 2018 was the most balanced roster we’ve had we just needed another defensive minded player to pair with prewashed Ben and Joel. We also needed someone who could get their own shot. Instead of looking at what we’ve been missing we’ve gone on this “star hunting mission” which led to dumb trades, overpaying players, and looking at name over resume/fit (i.e bringing in Doc and looking at Tye Lou and Mr Pringles prior to him being available. Morey, Colangelo, Tobias, Jimmy, even Harden( make no mistake dude said he’s hunting a ring. If we don’t make it to the conference finals he’s out and we traded 2 first rounders and our best shooter so Daryl could make the Rockets East).

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
edDzKQE.jpg

whats wrong with nikkas :gucci: