Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
The sad realization that if we lose again this yr Embiid may ask to get moved. Also if that happens expect Harden to walk. All we’ll be left with is Tucker, Harris, Korkmaz, House, Melton, and Maxey. I was worried when Morey 1st got here. He was known for trading away depth and picks in Houston chasing names. We have no depth last night should have made that painfully obvious. The backups only play good when all the starters are out. That’s because this coach refuses to run plays for anyone other than Embiid. Since the starters came back we were streaking but the ball movement evaporated. Now Doc is mismanaging Maxey. I was ok with it at 1st but that’s not working. I tried to stay positive but these dudes have to go and we wasted mvp level seasons from Joel trotting out these mismatched rosters that lack athleticism and last yr prior to the trade deadline was the only time we had multiple high level 3pt shooters……… :sadcam:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Tisse’s bubble vlogs was his greatest contribution to this team
:mjlol:

But naw imma miss that guy and that untapped potential 3 and D wing
All he needed was an ounce of offensive skill

Can’t believe I bought his jersey couple years ago
:dead:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Season over brehs. I am just preparing for the Embiid request to be moved. He a loyal dude but he probably had enough. Doc gotta go as well.

I see a 1st or 2nd round exit again
We’re definitely not losing in the 1st round but Doc, Brett, Morey, Brand, and Clownangelo should be ashamed at how they mismanaged this roster over Joel’s career.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Season over brehs. I am just preparing for the Embiid request to be moved. He a loyal dude but he probably had enough. Doc gotta go as well.

I see a 1st or 2nd round exit again
At this point I want for him to ask out, let the rebuild begin, the process failed

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

always the artist :mjcry:

I wanted Okafor traded not Noel who do they trade..... Noel

I wanted Jerami Grant to stay what do they do....trade him for nothing, he then becomes an allstar

I wanted Cov and Dario to stay what do they do...... trade them for Jimmy who walked for nothing

I wanted them to trade Furk and not Matisse who do they trade....Matisse

I'm so sick of this damn team making the wrong decisions and trading the players I like away. And I didn't even get into the stupid draft blunders like passing up Tatum, drafting Jahlil and trading Mikal Bridges.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

I wanted Jerami Grant to stay what do they do....trade him for nothing, he then becomes an allstar

I wanted Cov and Dario to stay what do they do...... trade them for Jimmy who walked for nothing

I'm so sick of this damn team making the wrong decisions and trading the players I like away. And I didn't even get into the stupid draft blunders like passing up Tatum, drafting Jahlil and trading Mikal Bridges.

I wished Jeffery Lurie bought the 76ers too :mjcry:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I wished Jeffery Lurie bought the 76ers too :mjcry:
Breh I can keep going too. :francis:

I wanted them to keep Isaiah Joe and Bassey, what do they do? Cut them, Isaiah goes on to become one of the best shooters in the league

It's maniacal to keep supporting this shyt bro

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

:russell: stating the obvious, but not addressing it

What is he gonna do, bring back Wille Cauly Stein again? :troll:

I wanted them to keep Isaiah Joe and Bassey, what do they do? Cut them, Isaiah goes on to become one of the best shooters in the league

Joe is like a top 5 3-point shooter this year lmaooo

The ineptitude of this front office amazes me.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Trust me bro I know going back to the 90s and the draft.

The team really lost its appeal a little. I don't watch the game as I use too.. Then you got Eagles fever Phillies fever and they become 3rd in the city. Let's not discuss the high ass ticket prices shyt ain't worth it anymore.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL

I won't fault them for trading Noel, Cov, and Dario

Noel was projected to still be a starter, and he wasn't going to play next to Joel
Dario was a poor shooter, poor defender, and needed the ball in his hands to be effective, made no sense at the time next to Ben and Joel
Cov was a great wing defender at the time, but we wasn't about to go far with him in the starting 5

I personally liked all of them as well