Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Tobias needs to be shipped to Detroit for Nerlens/Bojan/Burks

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Thats cool and all but if we dont address the backup C position it aint gonna matter

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
We can’t pay Shake at the end of the season and Korkmaz is a waste of a roster spot. Daryl couldn’t have got some 2nd rounders for them :snoop: Crowder and Highland got snatched up for 2nd rounders.

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
I don't know much about dude from Charlotte, this could go either way. I liked the defensive unit we played the other night. Hopefully this dude can fit in and make some open shots.

Either way this isn't enough! Tobias has to go for a better fit.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I don't care about anything this team does, if you can't see after last night this team is going nowhere.

With Tisse gone I care even less. fukk Morey and Doc

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I don't know much about dude from Charlotte, this could go either way. I liked the defensive unit we played the other night. Hopefully this dude can fit in and make some open shots.

Mcdaniels is an improvement...he's a good defender and not completely inept offensively but it still doesn't address our backup C deficiency :sadbron:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Don't make the mistake of looking up Jaden McDaniels highlights instead of Jalen McDaniels, trust me :snoop:

I got my hopes all up and sh*t

Then when I saw the Jalen McDaniels "highlights" video and it was full of Westbrook like bricks :sadcam:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I don't care about anything this team does, if you can't see after last night this team is going nowhere.

With Tisse gone I care even less. fukk Morey and Doc
I realized something teams don’t really seem to like working with us and the way we are reffed. I think the league in general still has an issue with him over the China comments. I really don’t like too many of Morey’s moves after 2020. We gave up 2 1st for Harden plus a good backup and great shooter last yr. Then lost 2nd rounders for tampering for House and PJ who he overpayed :martin: I no longer trust him and I gave up on Doc before the playoffs started his 1st season here.