Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
IyKOwcP.png

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this loss looked and felt worse than it really was. I think they stuck to a gameplan that might have worked if Tobias and Maxey had made a few more shots and if we had closed out on shooters a little better.

We left too many shooters wide open from three but at least the plan to contain Tatum worked well. Just gotta tweak the strategy so that the three point line isn't a complete freebie.

Harden played contained and was efficient as was Embiid. The team only turned it over 6 times. Maxey and Tobias just had bad games. Maxey is being used wrong right now and it is messing with him a bit but he'll get it together.

Doc also should've played Paul Reed instead of Montrezl in this game.

I think this matchup will still be close and winnable come playoff time even when Boston is healthy.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

HE DOES THIS LOSER shyt ALL THE TIME.

Literally I stopped complaining about Tobias this season because he was taking those open 3s because that’s what we needed from him. Since Maxey has gone to the bench he’s reverted back to iso Harris that rather take unnecessary dribbles. I still for the life of me don’t understand why Embiid was letting Blake fire away 3’s uncontested. The 1st couple were back to back at that point put a hand up. They did the same thing with Fournier on Sunday. Just because a player is off most doesn’t mean you just let them keep shooting uncontested. Also Shake and Maxey don’t work on the court together and if I see the combination of Montrez, Niang, and Tobias again :snoop: Morey needs to trade Trez just so Doc can’t use him any more.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
we're not winning shyt with doc at the helm and tobias harris being a useless cap space hogger :yeshrug:

tobias/ben over jimmy will never not be embarassing

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
we're not winning shyt with doc at the helm and tobias harris being a useless cap space hogger :yeshrug:

tobias/ben over jimmy will never not be embarassing
They are literally our 2 biggest issues unfortunately. Almost everyone of his former players criticized his lack of adjusting. At what point do you say maybe I should let Reed play over Montrez, or realize Niang is not a 6th man. I like Niang but he needs to stick to spot up shooting having that lineup of Montrez, Niang, Tobias,Shake, and Maxey just gives up way too many points. He continuously uses it in the 4th.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I think this loss looked and felt worse than it really was. I think they stuck to a gameplan that might have worked if Tobias and Maxey had made a few more shots and if we had closed out on shooters a little better.

We left too many shooters wide open from three but at least the plan to contain Tatum worked well. Just gotta tweak the strategy so that the three point line isn't a complete freebie.

Harden played contained and was efficient as was Embiid. The team only turned it over 6 times. Maxey and Tobias just had bad games. Maxey is being used wrong right now and it is messing with him a bit but he'll get it together.

Doc also should've played Paul Reed instead of Montrezl in this game.

I think this matchup will still be close and winnable come playoff time even when Boston is healthy.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
It’s a joke man. We got opposing players openly saying the coach doesn’t make any adjustments and Daryl is a nft scammer. Brooklyn and Detroit both have players we could use but we will sit here and hear him tell us he couldn’t make a deal.