Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
That's horrible drafting.. We missed out on great players in all those drafts. We should have had a super team. There's not a pick besides Embiid and Simmons, that I liked at the time. Everyone knew these were the wrong moves.
I wouldn't say all that. Some was just bad luck.
Fultz was the consensus top pick, most likely whoever had #1 was going to take him. His potential was sky high. Him losing the shooting form is still a damn mystery 4 years later, and him being a coddled baby and headcase was unknown. Of course now everybody knows Tatum would have been the right pick, but the knock on Tatum was that he was slow and not a great shooter.

Okafor was a head scratcher knowing we drafted Noel and Embiid the two years prior, but Hinkie valued having assets over actual team fit.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I wouldn't say all that. Some was just bad luck.
Fultz was the consensus top pick, most likely whoever had #1 was going to take him. His potential was sky high. Him losing the shooting form is still a damn mystery 4 years later, and him being a coddled baby and headcase was unknown. Of course now everybody knows Tatum would have been the right pick, but the knock on Tatum was that he was slow and not a great shooter.

Okafor was a head scratcher knowing we drafted Noel and Embiid the two years prior, but Hinkie valued having assets over actual team fit.
He also became what else 76ers needed at that point. A starting caliber guard that could run PnRs (s/o TJ), a viable secondary playmaker in Ben lineups, and also they pretty much hit on a stellar draft pick on every position except the 1.

Ben was more of a 3 that ran lead guard at that point, and you had Dario + Embiid. I don’t think Tatum made more sense at that time than Fultz just roster wise

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Am I crazy for thinking JJ could still help if he returned? He should be in better conditioning than in NO

He could absolutely help if he got the surgery he needed. I’m unsure if he ever got it done.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
He also became what else 76ers needed at that point. A starting caliber guard that could run PnRs (s/o TJ), a viable secondary playmaker in Ben lineups, and also they pretty much hit on a stellar draft pick on every position except the 1.

Ben was more of a 3 that ran lead guard at that point, and you had Dario + Embiid. I don’t think Tatum made more sense at that time than Fultz just roster wise
I still smh watching this video
It’s like the Monstars came and stole his game in between Summer League and preseason
:snoop:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Not a Sixers fan, but I'm from Philly
triple-h-disgusted.gif

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin