Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
gotta beat contenders and Doc Rivers ineptitude at the same time :stopitslime:

Tied for 3rd at the break. Harden in the cut...Morey saying we got a buyout on the way. Lets finish this season out right

JXDToLR.png

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Lob threat big and one more guard/wing..I’m hoping for Gary Harris Jr..

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
This is the only time I've ever seen a team with a MVP frontrunner add another perennial all star player/future hall of famer to the team and have the media saying the team will be worse. The media fukking hates this team and whoever joins it. Now Ben is being heralded as so great now and it's hilarious.:mjlol:

Anyway......

:ohlawd:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
This is the only time I've ever seen a team with a MVP frontrunner add another perennial all star player/future hall of famer to the team and have the media saying the team will be worse. The media fukking hates this team and whoever joins it. Now Ben is being heralded as so great now and it's hilarious.:mjlol:

Anyway......

:ohlawd:

Stern seemed to hate what AI stood for when he was commissioner and Silver hated the Process seems like the media is on a Sixers hate campaign right now :mjlol:. Last yr they were trolling Ben at the Espys and the same analyst that questioned if we could win with his lack of offense now all of a sudden love him.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Stern seemed to hate what AI stood for when he was commissioner and Silver hated the Process seems like the media is on a Sixers hate campaign right now :mjlol:. Last yr they were trolling Ben at the Espys and the same analyst that questioned if we could win with his lack of offense now all of a sudden love him.
Exactly bruh you just gotta laugh at this shyt forreal, like this video of Richard Jefferson going so hard against us like a hoe, nikkas really in their feelings

It's not okay to say Philly will be better with Harden because we haven't seen it yet but it's cool to say how great Ben will be on BK even though we haven't seen that yet either, All I'm saying is if shyt start looking smooth and we start running thru the league nikkas better stay on that side and not hop on our dikk:hubie:Keep that same energy