Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Just excited we finally have a guard who can create his own shot

Want a lob threat as the backup 5 and maybe one more athletic wing defender and I’m taking us against anyone.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I dont know why we are not interested in Dragic as a Guard. Who is out there you like especially buyout candidates.

Probably gotta wait a bit. I would’ve tried to see if they could’ve flipped Danny for KCP. We’re putting a lot of trust in Shake too. Hope he will be ready for the opportunity. None of that losing confidence in yourself shyt. And hopefully Doc learns to stagger the stars.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Probably gotta wait a bit. I would’ve tried to see if they could’ve flipped Danny for KCP. We’re putting a lot of trust in Shake too. Hope he will be ready for the opportunity. None of that losing confidence in yourself shyt. And hopefully Doc learns to stagger the stars.
I honestly don't think we need Dragic or another PG now, They can start the game with with Harden-Maxey-Thybulle-Harris-Embiid, take out Harden and Tobi early and stagger lineups. And use Maxey and Embiid together as a duo. They can even alternate between the 4 by playing Harden-Embiid with the bench or Maxey and Harris

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I think we underestimate the amount of good looks Harden is gonna create for the team, more specifically Embiid. Without Ben for the last half a year we've kinda become accustomed to Joel just grabbing the board and taking it up himself but now James will be able to provide alot pressure on the defense with drives that allow for easy weak side lobs/dumpins for Joel.

Although Ben was an elite creator with his passing he was always scared of getting fouled and didn't wanna attack the basket because of it so he would usually stop his dribble in the paint and take those awkward turnaround floaters instead of taking it all the way. This also caused the log jam downlow where he would get in Joel's way.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I honestly don't think we need Dragic or another PG now, They can start the game with with Harden-Maxey-Thybulle-Harris-Embiid, take out Harden and Tobi early and stagger lineups. And use Maxey and Embiid together as a duo. They can even alternate between the 4 by playing Harden-Embiid with the bench or Maxey and Harris

I was thinking you keep Embiid and Maxey out there as well and let Harden and Tobias carry the bench units. No excuse for all Bench lineups ever again.