Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Get Korkmaz off my squad bro
Bruh I hate his game. I like Niang but he was complete trash tonight. There were multiple plays in the 3rd where both those idiots held onto the ball way too long after Embiid fought to establish post position. But instead of feeding him the ball they forced terrible shots/layups. Doc sees these idiotic plays and runs with it but won’t play Joe. As soon as Joe makes a mistake he lands him off the court. As trash as Danny, Korkmaz, and Seth were from the floor tonight he still wouldn’t give Joe any run.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I’m tired of Brett Rivers and his trash coaching. This dude yet again waited until the last 7 mins to get Embiid back in the game. Then had Maxey on the bench too long as well his rotations are awful.

He just watched the lead dwindle as Furk, Niang, Drum and Matisse were on the floor. Still running all bench lineups...Sits Embiid predictably at the 7 minute mark. Not sure why a 21 year old pg in Maxey needs to sit on the bench so long.

Doc aint it.

I understand why Morey is waiting for the homerun. Put another superstar here to try to overcome the mediocrity of Doc rivers.

Even if we pulled the trigger and got Haliburton or CJ...We arent going to win with this coach

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Damn I'ma miss Seth man.... hate that he had to be included into this due to Ben Simmons's bytch ass behavior which put us in this position to begin with:snoop:

Great offensive player but he couldn’t guard. If we play them in the playoffs James is gonna keep spamming the P&R until he gets that Seth switch.