Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Haliburton + Hield to the Pacers for Sabonis. Chips are falling...we better not be left in the cold man
paid-in-full-crying.gif

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Haliburton + Hield to the Pacers for Sabonis. Chips are falling...we better not be left in the cold man
paid-in-full-crying.gif
The Kings are a mind boggling franchise :mjlol: They refused to include Haliburton in trade talks for Ben but gave him up for Sabonis all while ridding themselves off all their shooters :gucci:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
The Kings are a mind boggling franchise :mjlol: They refused to include Haliburton in trade talks for Ben but gave him up for Sabonis all while ridding themselves off all their shooters :gucci:

People are saying Morey wanted Fox and Haliburton which i dont believe. I think Morey was trying to unload Tobias and Simmons at the same time and got greedy.

Either way if Simmons is still on this roster come Thur night.......... :unimpressed:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
People are saying Morey wanted Fox and Haliburton which i dont believe. I think Morey was trying to unload Tobias and Simmons at the same time and got greedy.

Either way if Simmons is still on this roster come Thur night.......... :unimpressed:
I fully expect him to still be here tbh. Morey is obsessed with the Harden and Dame. The Blazers are still delusional and think they can attract free agents and I truly feel the Nets are just going to play games with Morey so he doesn’t make any supplemental moves to improve the team just like the Raptors did to us last season at the deadline. In the summer these dudes actually could be an option I hate the waiting and wasting a Joel MVP level season on non guarantees but this is how Morey operates :yeshrug: Hopefully some move is made to improve in the meantime but I don’t think Ben’s going anywhere yet :hhh:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m tired of Brett Rivers and his trash coaching. This dude yet again waited until the last 7 mins to get Embiid back in the game. Then had Maxey on the bench too long as well his rotations are awful.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I’m tired of Brett Rivers and his trash coaching. This dude yet again waited until the last 7 mins to get Embiid back in the game. Then had Maxey on the bench too long as well his rotations are awful.

Dude is the worst. The game passed him he just doesn't have it. I think besides the roster weaknesses, he is holding back the team.