Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

I don't agree

Doc trying to throw Simmons under the bus after getting out coached last year started this drama

Rivers has a whole track record of refusing to take accountability for his failures

Giving an exclusive interview to talk more shyt is unprofessional

What Simmons is doing is definitely unprofessional and sad.

But Embiid, Green and Harris have been much better in talking to the press about it than Doc. And none of them are doing "exclusive interviews" about it.

If Doc was a good coach I could forgive his ego and shirking accountability more. But he's trash as a coach.

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I don't agree

Doc trying to throw Simmons under the bus after getting out coached last year started this drama

Rivers has a whole track record of refusing to take accountability for his failures

Giving an exclusive interview to talk more shyt is unprofessional

What Simmons is doing is definitely unprofessional and sad.

But Embiid, Green and Harris have been much better in talking to the press about it than Doc. And none of them are doing "exclusive interviews" about it.

If Doc was a good coach I could forgive his ego and shirking accountability more. But he's trash as a coach.

Sorry this comment is that soft assness Chuck and Shaq was talking about

Saying "I don't Know" was not throwing Ben under the bus and it keeps being overblown by -25 and his camp and others who keep trying to push this narrative. Whatever Doc said wasn't bad enough for Ben to have an 8 month long temper tantrum when all -25 had to do was be an Adult and answer his phone calls and respond to the texts. This wouldn't even be a thing and -25 would still have his money

At some point you have to man up and stop blaming other people. So what you faced some criticism...go work on your damn game and evolve. And prove people wrong

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Sorry this comment is that soft assness Chuck and Shaq was talking about

Saying "I don't Know" was not throwing Ben under the bus and it keeps being overblown by -25 and his camp and others who keep trying to push this narrative. Whatever Doc said wasn't bad enough for Ben to have an 8 month long temper tantrum when all -25 had to do was be an Adult and answer his phone calls and respond to the texts. This wouldn't even be a thing and -25 would still have his money

At some point you have to man up and stop blaming other people. So what you faced some criticism...go work on your damn game and evolve. And prove people wrong

I'm not shifting blame.

I'm blaming everyone.

Who are the other coaches who shyt on their own players like that?

Why is it that all the players in the team are able to be more mature about this situation than 60 yr old Doc?

Do you disagree that Doc shirks accountability?

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Ramona was on Woj’s pod today…bro just being a weirdo. Like he’s going around the city trying to get gyms and run 5 on 5’s when he could just use the Sixers facility.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Tobias with that selfish play not giving the ball to Maxey on that fast break cost us that game. But it never should have come down to that. Doc is driving me nuts with him not getting Embiid back in the game earlier in the 4th. We always play down to these really bad teams.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Tobias with that selfish play not giving the ball to Maxey on that fast break cost us that game. But it never should have come down to that. Doc is driving me nuts with him not getting Embiid back in the game earlier in the 4th. We always play down to these really bad teams.
Wizards only 2 wins these last two weeks have been vs the 76ers

Crazy shid

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Joel gotta be better defensively.
Just kinda that sacrifice you reach when you putting everything into your offense. Dude was a fringe DPOY early in the season when the offense was shaky, to say the least. When I see Montrezl leap out the dunker’s spot into the paint, put a shoulder into Joel and get a relatively easy look, that’s just a dude measuring himself

And I’m not even saying you wrong in your assertion, I just think he trying to balance it as best he can rn. LeBron the goat at that on court load mngt shyt and it took him a minute to figure it out