Bryan Singer brehs...

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Bret Easton Ellis: I Was Invited to a Bryan Singer 'Underage' Party (Audio)

Singer has been on the radar for a while.

0417-bryan-singer-face-blur-priest-instagram-6.jpg

Oh I'm not doubting Singer is a predator, and I'm well aware of the fact that accusations have been surrounding him for quite some time. But that wasn't my point.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
:rudy:
Bryan Singer being a pedo has been an “open secret” in Hollywood for years.

Harvey Weinstein being a predator has been an "open secret" in Hollywood for years, even men who've worked with him have come out and said they knew what he was but were making so much money they didn't care. That doesn't change the fact that there are still many here who doubt the veracity of his victim's claims. Some going as far as to claim they're all scorned women who willingly traded sex for roles.

Last edited:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

He just doesn't agree with your claim. Me neither. :manny:

:rudy:
Bryan Singer being a pedo has been an “open secret” in Hollywood for years.

He knows if he puts this movie out right now in this climate then it’ll be open season on him and the parties him and his friends throw to have Alex with young boys.

Dude is laying low.

Don't act confused. The poster was talking about how you guys doubt all of the claims made about straight white dudes when its coming from a woman, but immediately believe anything being said about a gay guy when it's a bunch of men accusing him. Sexist shyt. Where's all the threads on the "gay hoes" who used Singer for a come up? Why aren't those arguments being played here? I'm glad to see Singer get his reckoning finally, but the double standard on here when there's a straight male being accused by a woman is ridiculous.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Don't act confused. The poster was talking about how you guys doubt all of the claims made about straight white dudes when its coming from a woman, but immediately believe anything being said about a gay guy when it's a bunch of men accusing him. Sexist shyt. Where's all the threads on the "gay hoes" who used Singer for a come up? Why aren't those arguments being played here? I'm glad to see Singer get his reckoning finally, but the double standard on here when there's a straight male being accused by a woman is ridiculous.
You guys?! There are thousands of guys on here. None of us are doing the same thing. One sexist turn deserves another I guess? :rudy:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
The “gay hoes” in this scenario are kids (under age boys)

A problem that Hollywood has yet to really address. Even though EVERYONE has known about it for YEARS.

The media is going super hard for every woman that has claimed any man has made any kind of unwanted gesture. But WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS?

Only Kevin Spacey has payed the price so far for that sick BS,but He ain’t the only one.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
The “gay hoes” in this scenario are kids (under age boys)

A problem that Hollywood has yet to really address. Even though EVERYONE has known about it for YEARS.

The media is going super hard for every woman that has claimed any man has made any kind of unwanted gesture. But WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS?

Only Kevin Spacey has payed the price so far for that sick BS,but He ain’t the only one.

I don't understand pitting one against the other. They're both bad. Yes, let's focus on exposing the pedos, it doesn't mean you have to abandon the other issues. We can multitask. People address multiple problems every day. And you're right, they're ignoring the pedophilia problem for the most part, but don't scapegoat the women who are finally getting justice for being harassed and raped.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps

Are you going to pretend Hollywood producers, executives and actors being accused of pedophilia and homosexuality hasn’t permeated the blogosphere, conspiracy talks and avenues of alternative media for far longer. Infact such is its prevelance that in this very thread has poster’s acknowledging this deviant’s ways as an ‘open secret’. Whistleblowers be it Directors, Actors, Authors have in many ways often spoken about this. It’s always a perversion of childhood (< 18) innocence.

Thus, the perception of the people isn’t that of disbelief rather on awaiting concrete proof to confirm/reaffirm their suspicion. In contrast to adults who waited several years before riding on the bravery of 1-2 souls who had the courage to speak. Though, I’ll say I never consider them to be hoes. However the same medium which informed us on pedo/homos brought up casting couches and the willingness of struggling actors/actress in one of the most expensive cities to break out. It’s about narrative. Prior to Harvey being Rape Mafioso I knew him as the man actress sleep with to hit it big.

And? So are most straight men in Hollywood.

You mean the ‘straight men’ in an industry controlled and dominated by Homosexuals.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

You're lying your fukking ass off right now and you know it. The Coli as a whole is eating this shyt up. There's no difference. It's only a few of us that have cast a doubtful glance in direction of these allegations.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And? So are most straight men in Hollywood.

Naw. Homos will are more prone to be attracted to children, engage in risky sex. It’s science. How come all the exposals of the fags like singer and spacey involve violent sexual assault as opposed to he put his hand on the small of my back during a photo like some of these other accusations?

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
You mean the ‘straight men’ in an industry controlled and dominated by Homosexuals.

Hollywood is NOT "controlled and dominated by homosexuals". This isn't the fashion industry. Hollywood has been the sexual playground of straight men for nearly a century because they control it.