Bryan Singer brehs...

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
It's crazy how different the reactions are when it's a gay dude vs a straight white one. It seems like everybody is willing to believe it when a Hollywood homo is accused, yet when it's a straight guy, there's a ton of whataboutism and other bullshyt. It's interesting.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
It's crazy how different the reactions are when it's a gay dude vs a straight white one. It seems like everybody is willing to believe it when a Hollywood homo is accused, yet when it's a straight guy, there's a ton of whataboutism and other bullshyt. It's interesting.

Bret Easton Ellis: I Was Invited to a Bryan Singer 'Underage' Party (Audio)

Singer has been on the radar for a while.

0417-bryan-singer-face-blur-priest-instagram-6.jpg

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
:rudy:
Bryan Singer being a pedo has been an “open secret” in Hollywood for years.

He knows if he puts this movie out right now in this climate then it’ll be open season on him and the parties him and his friends throw to have Alex with young boys.

Dude is laying low.

Last edited:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's always :scust: to me that he had that completely unnecessary nude wolverine scene in DOFP and we all know why he had that scene in there :scust:

Makes me feel a certain way about Jackman being okay with it to :scust:
What scene?