Bryan Singer brehs...

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I hope a gorilla fukks you.

Most people in those situations think fighting back will make it worse.

Yep. And many of them are right. Watch some interviews with rapists who wound up killing, read some of their statements. So many have admitted to killing (or trying to kill) victims because they fought back. Some have even said they intended to let them go (and previously had released victims), but the person fighting back OR trying to flee sent them into a homicidal rage. And the kicker is, all that fighting and they STILL ended up raped anyway.

I remember watching this docu-series not too long ago where they talked about some rapist/murderer who killed a woman that fought him because he "took it as a sign of rejection" :huh:. Basically he wanted to force himself with 100% compliance in order to play out his sick fantasy that all these women really desired him sexually....so when someone fought back it made him mad because it killed the fantasy.

I get that not everyone is into violent true crime, but there's so many shows/interviews/articles where detectives, forensic psychologists, etc have talked about this sort of thing.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
if a "gorilla fukked me" I'd like to think I'd at least try to fight back

Man, I gotta apologize cause my remark was a bit triggered by what you said, but I hope you get the point.

Think of it like this, predators pick out the weak. They are looking for people who WON'T fight back...in most cases.
Even Terry Crews got touched, granted he would have squashed the guy who did it, but it's usually such a shock when it happens that people can't react. It's not like we prepare ourselves for sexual attack ahead of time, not all of us.

• Dap
Reactions: flo