Bryan Singer brehs...

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Bryan Singer’s Fox Office Packs Up, Director Says Studio Denied Leave To Care For Sick Parent

UPDATED at 8:05 p.m. Singer’s Fox offices shut down:
Bryan Singer’s production company, Bad Hat Harry, will depart the Twentieth Century Fox lot. The director had a three-year first look deal with the studio that ended Oct. 31 and was not renewed. He was allowed to remain on the lot while finishing the Queen biopic Bohemian Rhapsody. The production company began packing up today, with Singer’s removal from the film.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This man is SHOOK. Probably having panic attacks daily. Mans is on set like:

foodery-scared.gif

You can't make a movie like that! Not when you bout to get busted for being a pedophile and a rapist and he know that :francis:

Talking about he got PTSD from being on the movie set :dahell:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Picking up an underage boy and throwing him on the bed isn’t assault. Nor is shoving your hands down someone pants and sticking thumbs up an a$$hole. Got you

Oh, that's assault now? K. But that's crazy cause a lot of these coli brehs don't even believe it when a woman says she was forcibly held down and raped and had oral sex performed on her....

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
"I tried to leave and he asked if GHB would make me feel better."
:dead::dead::dead:

Whaylts ghb
GHB is primarily known to the general public as a date rape drug. The drug is sometimes used to numb the other person, making it easier to then rape the person. When unobtrusively administered in a drink the victim will quickly feel groggy and sleepy, and upon recovery may have an impaired ability to recall memories of events that occurred during the period of intoxication. Consequently, the evidence and the identification of the perpetrator of rape is often difficult.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
This man is SHOOK. Probably having panic attacks daily. Mans is on set like:

foodery-scared.gif

You can't make a movie like that! Not when you bout to get busted for being a pedophile and a rapist and he know that :francis:

Talking about he got PTSD from being on the movie set :dahell:

Trust there's an expose about to drop. The studio is trying to get ahead of it.