Bryan Singer brehs...

Conz

Superstar
Daps

and it's on...

I know we're not supposed to victim shame... but how the fukk can a male allow this to happen? i don't care how big or fragile minded you are, how do you not fight back if someone shoves their dikk in your mouth against your will? this isn't The friggin Rock we're talking about here...

Daps

and it's on...

I know we're not supposed to victim shame... but how the fukk can a male allow this to happen? i don't care how big or fragile minded you are, how do you not fight back if someone shoves their dikk in your mouth against your will? this isn't The friggin Rock we're talking about here...

some sick battymon foolishness here :scust:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
giphy.gif

It's crazy how these people change their story at the drop of a hat...

From taking care of a ill parent to getting PTSD from a fight onset...with no explanation in between...

Then of course we get to the forced sex of another person because we ALL KNEW this was coming

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, fukk these hypocritical liberal hollywood cacs. I don't even keep up w/ hollywood shyt and been heard shyt about this dude for damn near a decade. He's the x-men producer, correct?

All these studios are doing is exposing high cost individuals because the entertainment business is so shaky these days. Just giving opportunities to fresh (cheaper) talent.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast

From the document, it actually does sound like there was some type of struggle, and it doesn't sound like the boy just complied without any sort of fight.

But even if he did... imagine being a young boy and suddenly someone - who up til then you thought was "normal" and "safe" (maybe even a friend) - began attacking you out of nowhere. Not only is it disorienting, but then it's like, "well fukk, is he going to kill me now too!?" Because this behavior is all new, you can no longer gage wtf that person is capable of so as far as you know, anything goes. Sometimes compliance seems like the best option if you don't want to die.

Also... you're thinking about this like Singer wasn't bigger, older, more experienced predator who had done this many times before. I'm sure he chose his prey wisely and only tried this shyt on people he KNEW he could overpower. You don't have to be built like the Rock to incapacitate someone.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
From the document, it actually does sound like there was some type of struggle, and it doesn't sound like the boy just complied without any sort of fight.

But even if he did... imagine being a young boy and suddenly someone - who up til then you thought was "normal" and "safe" (maybe even a friend) - began attacking you out of nowhere. Not only is it disorienting, but then it's like, "well fukk, is he going to kill me now too!?" Because this behavior is all new, you can no longer gage wtf that person is capable of so as far as you know, anything goes. Sometimes compliance seems like the best option if you don't want to die.

Also... you're thinking about this like Singer wasn't bigger, older, more experienced predator who had done this many times before. I'm sure he chose his prey wisely and only tried this shyt on people he KNEW he could overpower. You don't have to be built like the Rock to incapacitate someone.

Yeah people always bring up the you should have fought or you should have left argument. They had one of Harvey accusers on tv talking about how he took her downstairs in some restaurant, told all the employees to leave, pulled his dikk out and just started beating off in front of her. Dude asked her why she didn't leave and she was like :dahellwhat:"leave? If i run he might chase me, he might hit me, who the fukk knows what he is going to do. Dude is crazy enough to pull his dikk out and start jerking off in front of me he most definitely crazy enough to do way worse if i try to leave :dahellwhat:"

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i gotta say this right quick, cause i watched my DVR Desus and Mero shyt before i left the crib this morning and they interviewed that white pastor guy that everyone seems to fukk with.
i dont know man. i hope these NBA nikkas aint on no weird shyt either.
cause i always felt some kinda way when i would see Justin Bieber around these muthafukkas like that.
maybe i just dont get it with the entertainment circle jerk shyt.
but that shyt WILD suspect to me!
especially when he was a lil younger than he is now.
my 2 cents.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like to put the onus on the victim but if someone takes out their penis and slaps me on the face - One of us is dying that night and I'm not no physical first type of guy.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

and it's on...

I hope a gorilla fukks you.

Most people in those situations think fighting back will make it worse.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
i gotta say this right quick, cause i watched my DVR Desus and Mero shyt before i left the crib this morning and they interviewed that white pastor guy that everyone seems to fukk with.
i dont know man. i hope these NBA nikkas aint on no weird shyt either.
cause i always felt some kinda way when i would see Justin Bieber around these muthafukkas like that.
maybe i just dont get it with the entertainment circle jerk shyt.
but that shyt WILD suspect to me!
especially when he was a lil younger than he is now.
my 2 cents.

I watched that too. I get a strange vibe off the little that I've seen of that dude as well :patrice: