Bruh...Teen Titans Go

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
This show has grown on me. There's so many call backs to 80s and 90s cartoons that are :blessed:

If that doesn't make you :banderas: then you can't be helped.

Breh who you telling, that song was stuck in my head for a good two weeks after that 4-part series. Even had that song as part of my gym playlist :whew:

Just like Cyborg proclaimed, "that song just makes you get hype and anything's possible"

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Teen titans go is that shyt!! fukk what everyone else say! Them & Gumball is all I will watch faithfully. I gotta go home and watch the special from yesterday.

Another Gumball fan :salute:

That talent show special was OK, nothing to brag about. The ending is a twist actually :heh:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Another Gumball fan :salute:

That talent show special was OK, nothing to brag about. The ending is a twist actually :heh:
:ohhh: Word?

I was thinking of watching ok go, for the capt planet thing... and so far my favorite episode of gum ball was the singing.

This part had me literally crying :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yo i never gave this a chance cause i thought it was some bull shyt and a spit in the face to the original.

I caught this shyt on last night my cousin was over. THIS shyt WAS STRAIGHT COMEDY. I was watching the "Career day" episode. I was cracking the fukk up at Robin.

Might have to torrent this when i get home today :wow:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
:ohhh: Word?

I was thinking of watching ok go, for the capt planet thing... and so far my favorite episode of gum ball was the singing.

Wasn't a fan of the Captain Planet episode at all, they certainly reached with trying to tie in Captain fukking Planet. Of all heroes to dig up and bring up, they chose him of all people. My 7 y/o asked who Captain Plate was, I told he's a superhero that picks up trash, and he immediately gave me the :huhldup:I watched it just off the strength of nostalgia

My personal favorite episodes of OK KO have always been the eps that center around Mr. Gar, dude drops knowledge when he speaks :wow:

But yeah 5:00-6:30 Teen Titans, OK KO, and Gumball are me, my 7 y/o, and 2 y/o's time to just chill and watch cartoons

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
My nephew likes this show, i usually tune it out but i do like gumball and we bare bears

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
id9TZPJ.gif

dmgu8o.gif
gumball the goat. :smugdraper:

cartoon network been killing it for a couple decades now if we being real.

Nickelodeon still out here milking spongebob.:hhh: