Bruh...Teen Titans Go

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Tbh a lot of people are still probably salty because this is the show that replaced Young Justice, a great show that got canceled much to early. I know cause I was one of them that hated on this shyt hard. It wasn't until I had my own kids and my son stated to watch it that I realized it's a good show. That cyborg 80's hair metal montage episode that somebody posted is a favorite of mine. They do lil shot like that for the adult shoot is that I like.

And for those talking about is dumbed down trash is no summer than plenty of shyt I watched as a kid in the 80's. Going back and rewatching some of the shows I was a fan of back in the day legit had me like:scusthov: "this shyt is terrible." Plus this show has a younger target audience than a show like Batman TAS or x-men. Nothing wrong with a fun silly show for the kids.

Still :martin:at them canceling young justice though.

I'm still salty too .. just finished binging again on Netflix..
Greg finally admitted what we all knew but didn't actually know.. Turns out they had a deal with Mattel... mattel put the $$ up and they didn't recoup enough in toy sales to keep paying..

Superherogirls >>>>> This show
Yeah but that superhero Girls is only 1 episode.. I'm not counting those shorts.. I do which they would make this a real show.. and take it off Boomerang .. that channel aint HD

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
The show is hilarious at times. Most of the kids I'm around love it and I get it. Some of the melodies are legitimate ear worms. I catch myself singing

Often.

Plus you can her the influence of StarFire's way of speaking in the Broken Brilliance of Matt Hardy if you're a wrestling fan.

You can dissect a LOT of the cartoons we all grew up on from damn near any era if you want to take it there.

Some of us grew up watching a show with a nanny that never showed her face because she was hiding her identity while talking to random farm animals and space aliens who were all clearly halicinating on various drugs based on some of their "adventures" as she was holding them hostage in her home.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Earlier today my nephews was watching this and they drop this heat on me

Count my money brick by brick :damn:

Then that Cash Money beat:damn:

The beat is based off of Kelis' Fancy.

As far as TTG goes, the merchandise sells so it remains on television. I watch my fair share of cartoons and this is just pure bullshyt. It has its moments here and there, but overall it is bad. The writers poke fun at the fans of the OG Titans series a lot (ie April Fool's episode).

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've always said this show is underrated.

The problem is that people expect it to be a sequel to the original show when it's not supposed to be that at all, and then complain that it's goofy and not serious enough. If you just take it as a comedic spinoff it's actually pretty funny.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I've always said this show is underrated.

The problem is that people expect it to be a sequel to the original show when it's not supposed to be that at all, and then complain that it's goofy and not serious enough. If you just take it as a comedic spinoff it's actually pretty funny.

they even made a few episodes mocking our fanboydom for the OG series.... so they understand themselves and we the people still want don't get it..