Bruh...Teen Titans Go

Daps
I understand the business aspect about it, but that very same tactic is what had them reeling before the Toonami days. Its not about catering to just older fans, but to provide something that isn't dumbed down and has lasting power. TTG is hot now, it won't be hot "tomorrow".

They've made over 200 episodes. It has proven it has lasting power.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
But the comedy in TTG ISN'T strictly targeted towards kids. What do kids know about the soul crushing grind of working a 9-5 and jokes aimed squarely at that all episode long? What do kids know about the stock market? Have kids even seen the 80s movie Heavy Metal which is what their most popular song parodied? Do kids know Kenny G? Some of the things Starfire says is straight up gibberish to a child but to an adult that shyt alone is straight comedy.

CN still has shows aimed at an older audience, why not watch those if you don't care for TTG? TTG has something for all audiences if you can get past the butt hurt of the cancelation of the original series.

At first I didn't like the change, but after watching some of that shyt with my kids over the last couple of years, I fux with TTG.

Damn Beastboy and Cyborg :dead:

WB has a WIDE OPEN LAYUP franchise with this shyt if they take it to the big screen. Even Disney/Marvel doesn't have something similar lined up.

Live action Teens Titan movie would be money in the bank and these cats at WB don't even see it :snoop:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At first I didn't like the change, but after watching some of that shyt with my kids over the last couple of years, I fux with TTG.

Damn Beastboy and Cyborg :dead:

WB has a WIDE OPEN LAYUP franchise with this shyt if they take it to the big screen. Even Disney/Marvel doesn't have something similar lined up.

Live action Teens Titan movie would be money in the bank and these cats at WB don't even see it :snoop:

Actually... Teen Titans Go! to the Movies will be in theaters Summer, 2018.

Trust me. WB knows.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Sure it's comedy but a lot of the jokes on TTG are beyond kids.

MMMAAAANNNN It’s so many adult jokes on there & Gumball & Clarence (I seriously think that child is gay) it’s mind blowing. It’s been so many times I’ve laughed for like 10 min straight wondering if something really went undetected.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

this nikka robin mentioned goodie mob and dungeon family.
full

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this nikka robin mentioned goodie mob and dungeon family.
full

I don’t know how anyone can watch this show and still hate on it. They’ve put together so many great moments, and they have no problem shytting on themselves while acknowledging the whole Classic vs. TTG argument.

Did anyone else catch the moment in the 200th episode when Robin was like, “NOW PEOPLE ARE GONNA GO ON THE INTERNET AND COMPLAIN THAT WE RUINED THEIR CHILDHOODS!” :russ::deadmanny: