Bruh...Teen Titans Go

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Idk who they fooling with the new episode tonight, me and my niece saw the preview and had already seen it like a while back. :lolbron:Idk if that means I watch the show too much or not but :yeshrug: it's a big deal.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Now one show i DO NOT like on Cartoon Network is Steven Universe...i dont understand if its supposed to be funny or what...One episode he morphed with a girl and became like a supertranny or some shyt.

:russ::russ:

It was confusing tomme when I first stated to watch it. But if you watch a few episodes back to back it's easier to get. Steven Universe has more of a storyline, kinda like a motherless dbz who can morph with any person he wishes. But the townspeople have importance too, they're pivotal like the townspeople in the simpsons. The show can sometimes involve them heavy. It's a black girl on there named Jenny who's gonna be my next avi.
latest

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I gotta catch up, I haven't seen the Daylight Savings episode & I gots see the new St Patrick's Day one. Beast boy vs Robin and they're both leprechauns...

fukkery

Daps
Reppin
My Set
:heh: this shyt goes hard do

the beat is def a hip hop song I can't think of right now. I'm leaning toward some Boosie shyt, but I can't put my finger on it.

The beat is "I'm Bossy" my girl heard the beat and instantly recognized it on some "are you serious shyt"

Same bass line

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Show is hilarious. not sure what Order66 is so mad about. This show aint any dumber than the shows we grew up on in the 90s honestly.

Now one show i DO NOT like on Cartoon Network is Steven Universe...i dont understand if its supposed to be funny or what...One episode he morphed with a girl and became like a supertranny or some shyt..me and my girl were confused as fukk...shyt gives off an odd message to kids.

yeah Steven Universe pushes that gay agenda hard as a bytch. i feel like if they didn't have the gay agenda and made steven black the show would be a lot better.