Bruh...Teen Titans Go

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You need to tell these kids TOYS are DEAD!!!! YOUR CHILDHOOD IS DEAD!!!! :birdman::birdman::birdman:

1414958924333.jpg

I hear the sarcasm .. but I'm no that kind of parent .. Im am engineer, I design shyt, got some shyt in stores ..... but you need toys and an imagination...

My childhood isnt dead ... these New kids lives are dead.... We making mindless robots .. and i'm sorry but none of my 4 children will join the borg.

Besides kids dont buy toys anyway the parents do

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Whoever writes the songs for this show :wow:

This show is legit dope. 90% of the hate is either people mad because it's not as serious as the original or people mad because Young Justice was cancelled for it.

The reality is that it could of been better as a show with original characters.

They really shot themselves in the foot using this good writing for something like this.

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials

This show is legit dope. 90% of the hate is either people mad because it's not as serious as the original or people mad because Young Justice was cancelled for it.

Yooooooooo I just watched this episode last week at work. It caught me so off guard when it came on :russ:.

Rell Shyt

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
This, I don't know why dudes so mad show isn't bad lol when its good its great example, the black friday episode they did
Tbh a lot of people are still probably salty because this is the show that replaced Young Justice, a great show that got canceled much to early. I know cause I was one of them that hated on this shyt hard. It wasn't until I had my own kids and my son stated to watch it that I realized it's a good show. That cyborg 80's hair metal montage episode that somebody posted is a favorite of mine. They do lil shot like that for the adult shoot is that I like.

And for those talking about is dumbed down trash is no summer than plenty of shyt I watched as a kid in the 80's. Going back and rewatching some of the shows I was a fan of back in the day legit had me like:scusthov: "this shyt is terrible." Plus this show has a younger target audience than a show like Batman TAS or x-men. Nothing wrong with a fun silly show for the kids.

Still :martin:at them canceling young justice though.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Kids still buying toys and action figures in 2016 tho???? :dahell: when they'res Ipad, kindles and numerous video games and mobile games... I have not seen that many kids buying toys hardcore like that anymore...
I'm assuming with this comment that you don't have a child. Which is probably why you aren't feeling this show. You may not be around kids enough to know what they like. Even with the prevalence of mobile devices kids still love toys. Some companies have also smartened up to even make their toys compatible with the mobil devices. When yall watching cartoon network or any of those other cartoon based channels those endless toy ads obviously aren't for you, but the kids eat that shyt up.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

fukk I came to post this!!! Argh I hate you!!!!

:sadbron:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Cartoon Network ruining my childhood man. I saw a clip for that Powerpuff Girls revival and the animation style made it look like some Clarence spinoff :damn:
It's not great but I'll take it over that shyt they dished out that no one acknowledges from 2 years ago with the :scust: drawing style. I don't like that they have the same voice actors but they don't sound the same. Hey, I'll take this meh powerpuff girls, teen titans go, and gumball and laugh for hours!!

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
show is cringeworthy but it has its moments

for whatever reason the episode where raven gets rid of all of the sound so they make their on sound fx had me dying. havent laughed that hard at a kids show in a long time.

This here. I had to have been stoned af :mjlol:

Nah u wasn't high, u found it to be legit funny. :ufdup: u ain't got to lie Craig.