Bruh...Teen Titans Go

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Show is straight :scust: The original TT had this problem of pushing Robin as some serious badass and this just makes it worse. The dumbest characters on the show are minorities (I'm just going to assume Beast Boy is a Mexican in this show). It's not as bad as Johnny Test or Underpants Animals but it's bottom of the barrel trash all the same.
Cartoon Network ruining my childhood man. I saw a clip for that Powerpuff Girls revival and the animation style made it look like some Clarence spinoff :damn:

Last edited:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show has grown on me. There's so many call backs to 80s and 90s cartoons that are :blessed:

If that doesn't make you :banderas: then you can't be helped.

:dwillhuh::ohhh::lolbron::mjlol::russ::russ::russ:

As someone who actively avoided this show.... how can anyone watch this shyt and continue to hate?

TTG is an instant watch from here out. Just off the strength of this and the beast boy clip.

I had no idea brehs...

:wow:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
To be fair.. the failed toy line that I never saw in stores is what killed YJ

Kids still buying toys and action figures in 2016 tho???? :dahell: when they'res Ipad, kindles and numerous video games and mobile games... I have not seen that many kids buying toys hardcore like that anymore...

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Kids still buying toys and action figures in 2016 tho???? :dahell: when they'res Ipad, kindles and numerous video games and mobile games... I have not seen that many kids buying toys hardcore like that anymore...

My nephews will straight toss a tablet on the floor if you show up with a new Paw Patrol, Jake the Pirate, or Teen Titans Go toy.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

My 3 yr old loves his tablet ... but nothing beats a toy and an imagination...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My 3 yr old loves his tablet ... but nothing beats a toy and an imagination...

You need to tell these kids TOYS are DEAD!!!! YOUR CHILDHOOD IS DEAD!!!! :birdman::birdman::birdman:

1414958924333.jpg