ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
I gotta agree with Tony from the recent WHW podcast, Vince at this point is old, rich, set in life and just fukkin with people. The fukking with people part was mainly in regards to WWE humiliating the Rhodes family with goofy ass gimmicks (of course they all got over). I think Conrad explained Codys POV perfectly as far as why he has a chip on his shoulder and the sense of Pride he feels he must carry.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Bruce referring to Rikishi as “June Bug” was funny. Rikishi never struck me as a June Bug. The part about Vince having this mission to have a wrestler who’s gimmick is to have his bare ass showing had me DYING. Vince a wild funny dude. Someday I hope Conrad changes his stance on why the show hasn’t had a Vince McMahon centered episode. U KNOW Bruce got sum hilarious n surprising Vince stories.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Prichard is
full
when it comes to this independent contractor situation [Unforgiven 2008 episode]

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i did it for the Rock

What were they thinking :snoop:

This company was on top of the world at the time and thats the best shyt they could cook up, smh.I remember hating this whole bullshyt to the point i almost stopped watching.

As ridiculous as it sounds, that promo/reveal was interesting for just that night. But it was still pretty dumb and random AF to turn Rikishi outta nowhere.

And as ridiculous as THIS sounds, I agree with Bruce that it probably shoulda been Billy Gunn. Now whether Billy woulda been good enough to sustain the push is anybody's guess. But it would've given them the fuel for the solo push they'd always tried to give Billy. Anything would've been better than 'The One' :mjlol:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I haven't been listening much. I'm two or three episodes behind. Show has been kinda boring lately. I'll usually check the Bischoff show before this one.