John Reena

Superstar
Daps
WHW latest episode was hilarious

* Conrad tellin Lois to clean up all tha dog hair in da house

* Tony for many years thought Russo slandering Hogan after BATB was a “work”

* Cascio Kid wilding as usual

* Tony telling Conrad that him n Scott Steiner got a dam autographing session together in August

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Conrad: So why didn’t you have the WCW show in Atlanta where the response probably would’ve been more favorable

Bruce: No one would have cared either way

*2 mins later*

Conrad: Why have Lance Storm of all people kick off the invasion angle

Bruce: The show was in Canada

:mindblown:

And my favorite part...

Conrad: Why not have a recognizable face like Booker T start the invasion

Bruce: We weren’t ready for him

fukking incredible :beli:

Edit: and don’t get me started on Bruce shytting on Mysterio in order to justify not picking him up sooner. The same dude who would later become one of the faces of the company for almost a decade. Thinking about this episode just pissed me off all over again

Last edited:

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
I think this was the best Prichard podcast in a while because we got some real inside insight.

Bruce is way the fukk off with everything, but this is what everyone though backstage and it showed.

The Mysterio shyt, the DDP shyt, the Buff Bagwell stuff, all things that Vince and company actually thought.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Aside from Bagwell seeming to be a dikk who was probably bound to be fired.... Bruce is wrong about everything on this shyt here...

DDP was over like shyt when he debuted there, it was diminished by how they handled him in that Taker feud and then dropped him down the card after it was over.

The Mysterio shyt was just a bad call... he refuses to own up to that.

The Booker thing woulda been the perfect way to kick it off. Matter fact, either him or DDP were the only ones that shoulda been used to kick it off. I liked Storm, but come the fukk on...

I usually give his word the benefit of the doubt cause he was there and I wasn't... but I was damn sure watching and I know better than this shyt he's flip-floppin' about this week.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
What can I say that hasnt been said already :pachaha:

The show should just be reformatted into Bruce justifying trash booking from 20 years ago. The last 4 podcasts I've listened to he's been coping pleas all episode long. Cut DDPs hair, no more diamond cutter, no more goin through the crowd, at that point change his name to The Gambler or some shyt :pachaha:

Conrad stays calling out his trash booking and "story telling" :wow:

Y'all ever get the vibe that Bruce was scared shytless of Vince? That Jericho/Goldberg segment where the hillbilly camera man told Vince "there he is right there boss" and Bruce couldn't even muster up a breath he was so spooked of Vince. :wow: