PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Patterson! Get in here!:ufdup:

"It's.....ENTERTAINMENT:cokeboycism:"

"Now, get the fukk outta my office
lCbKvMi.png
"

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
last 2 eps been dry as fukk
I agree. Haven’t really been anticipating the show lately like I use to. Seems that they’ve got comfortable and are just doing their paint by numbers shtick. I know it’s their job, but all the damn shilling in the beginning of each episode is :camby:

I enjoy The Lapsed Fan’s coverage of the same shows wayyy more, and I learn more.

Hopefully it picks back up soon.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
last 2 eps been dry as fukk

I agree. Haven’t really been anticipating the show lately like I use to. Seems that they’ve got comfortable and are just doing their paint by numbers shtick. I know it’s their job, but all the damn shilling in the beginning of each episode is :camby:

I enjoy The Lapsed Fan’s coverage of the same shows wayyy more, and I learn more.

Hopefully it picks back up soon.

All that patreon shyt they doing now probably burning them out

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Ive learned to skip to 9 min in every episode to avoid shilling and pressing the skip button 10x every commercial. Its down to a science now.

But yea i have felt they coastin now. I kinda think they hitting a point of running low on remaning events that people wanna hear. I understand. I could use a old school houston pt 2 ep to shake things up.

I find myself playing the eps a cpl days after while the show with bisch i play asap.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Thankfully (IMO) What Happened When w/Tony Schiavone never has “dry” episodes. Tony Schiavone and Conrad are DYNAMITE together. Conrad even admitted on their lastest episode that he has tha most fun doing tha podcast with Tony.

This week’s upcoming episode is gonna be a behind the scene look at Starrcast with Tony n Conrad interviewing n of course clowning.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Thankfully (IMO) What Happened When w/Tony Schiavone never has “dry” episodes. Tony Schiavone and Conrad are DYNAMITE together. Conrad even admitted on their lastest episode that he has tha most fun doing tha podcast with Tony.

This week’s upcoming episode is gonna be a behind the scene look at Starrcast with Tony n Conrad interviewing n of course clowning.

Agreed.

Tony's podcast > Eric's podcast > Bruce's podcast

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it’s cuz Tony carefree dude who don’t give a damn n don’t want a WWE job. This past week episode had me in tears. Tony was riding Conrad ass about Starrcast the whole episode

:russ:

Yeah, Tony not caring what people think about shyt that happened 20 years ago, and clearly being ready to retire soon makes him one of the better podcast subjects.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The story about Vince looking at all the different shades of colors for the summerslam poster.And how hands on and detailed he was with everything was dope.I never get tired of hearing stories from that era. :wow:

Can you imagine a WWF network on cable tv back then :mindblown:

numbers would have exploded through the roof

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The story about Vince looking at all the different shades of colors for the summerslam poster.And how hands on and detailed he was with everything was dope.I never get tired of hearing stories from that era. :wow:

Can you imagine a WWF network on cable tv back then :mindblown:

numbers would have exploded through the roof

That does sound dope. Which episode ?