Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people might just be burned out on wrestling podcasts right now. There are so many, and almost all of the them are the same.

I tried listening to Why it Ended, and that's not bad, but it's meh.

The Justin Credible episode of that show, though.....:merchant:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Bruce has basically told every story worth telling by this point. He repeats a lot of stuff from earlier episodes, so nothing really new or groundbreaking is said anymore.

One thing that surprises me is how they've barely touched on Foley and have only had one episode about The Rock (97-98) and Austin (walking out in 2002) each.

Daps
what makes y'all say its wack now?

I've only started listening this month

It's fine, it's just not as good as before. The PPV shows stink out loud and have been for a while now. The bread and butter is the conversation around mid-card characters (Doink, Goldust, Carlito somewhat) and the years podcast (Bret Hart 96-97) for me. Conrad has spread himself thin when doing all these different podcasts and barely challenges Bruce anymore. Bruce is not always truthful or lack true insight about several different topics with his selective memory lol.

There is no true podcast that discusses today's events well, Bruce's podcast provides *some* insight, while Lapsed Fan pod probably goes a bit too in-depth and has white humor.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's fine, it's just not as good as before. The PPV shows stink out loud and have been for a while now. The bread and butter is the conversation around mid-card characters (Doink, Goldust, Carlito somewhat) and the years podcast (Bret Hart 96-97) for me. Conrad has spread himself thin when doing all these different podcasts and barely challenges Bruce anymore. Bruce is not always truthful or lack true insight about several different topics with his selective memory lol.

There is no true podcast that discusses today's events well, Bruce's podcast provides *some* insight, while Lapsed Fan pod probably goes a bit too in-depth and has white humor.

I've tried with The Lapsed Fan, but I'm not trying to listen to five hours plus of people talking about a show. And the humor is very take it or leave it. I'm not trying to hear them talk about being all up in the listener's ass for the millionth time, or hear them try to be edgy by cracking shytty Benoit jokes.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
That Stephanie/HHH ep was HILARIOUS........esp the part about the wedding. Michael Hayes drunk Freebirding it up and then Linda snatching da mike out his hand

Oh yeah, to those who not familiar, What Happened When with Tony Schiavone still da GOAT.

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
That Stephanie/HHH ep was HILARIOUS........esp the part about the wedding. Michael Hayes drunk Freebirding it up and then Linda snatching da mike out his hand

Oh yeah, to those who not familiar, What Happened When with Tony Schiavone still da GOAT.
Yup! Still the only podcast I look forward too every week. No bullshytting, more laid back, funny and entertaining, even when the topic is boring.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I wish I would have done something else with my life, and I do regret being what I am today."

I know that pain, Justin. I know that pain.:mjcry:

That, and "I know where the bodies are buried in Stamford" was wild.

I never made it through the whole episode. Like 3/4ths through they finally realize that homie is zooted while he's talking to them, and it makes it even more awkward.

Last edited: