John Reena

Superstar
Daps
That, and "I know where the bodies are buried in Stamford" was wild.

I never made it through the whole episode. Like 3/4ths through they finally realize that homie is rooted while he's talking to them, and it makes it even more awkward.

That’s sad man.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
The lapsed fan at it again

The Lamentable Tragedy of World Class: Part 1 'On the Fritz' (Part 1) from The Lapsed Fan Wrestling Podcast

What to watch to follow along with what they're talking about

Dq4Rl67XcAAupDo

Last edited:

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been listening to 83 Weeks lately. Honestly, I think Bischoff and Conrad have better chemistry than Conrad and Bruce.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dana White setting up Puder Angle in UFC :mjlol:

Of course you gotta quit wrestling Kurt :dry:

U aint really want them problems

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
I don’t usually shyt on Bruce like a lot of people but his “company guy” is really showing in this Puder episode. He’s probably jaded from a lifetime in the business but some of the carny shyt he’s defending is :mjlol::hhh:
I've accepted that Bruce is a company man/kiss-ass for life, it's engrained within him. He's a good dude, but some episodes are skippable because of this. Conrad doesn't call him out on the bs as much as he used to (spreading himsef thin), which can be frustrating as a listener.

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
I've accepted that Bruce is a company man/kiss-ass for life, it's engrained within him. He's a good dude, but some episodes are skippable because of this. Conrad doesn't call him out on the bs as much as he used to (spreading himsef thin), which can be frustrating as a listener.
My gripe was that when Conrad WOULD call him out on shyt, it would mostly be shyt that makes Conrad sound like a mark, and not on shyt that’s actually worth calling out.

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My gripe was that when Conrad WOULD call him out on shyt, it would mostly be shyt that makes Conrad sound like a mark, and not on shyt that’s actually worth calling out.

Yeah I found Bruce annoying with has apologist shyt and him and Conrad often felt forced. Where-as with Bischoff, it feels more natural. Doesn't call him out over every little thing. Plus, at least Bischoff admits to fukking shyt up from time to time.

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Whats the best Bischoff episodes so far?

I need to start listening to that

I been slipping on all these podcasts lately
honestly I haven’t heard a bad one yet, but the bret hart one comes to mind. There aren’t that many so I would just listen to them in order if you can