Brought to you by BigFace Coffee: Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics Eastern Conference finals (Warriors in 5 y’all die)

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can’t play drop with Tyler. Going to be interesting how Spo does the rotations

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fan in me is hoping for one of those Heat games where they're hitting everything and the crowd is going crazy but this series has been an unpredictable shytshow so they could also shyt the bed and be down 25 at the half.

I think Spo will give Herro an extremely short leash. If he's getting beat badly I could see him getting pulled after just a few possessions. No point risking further injury in addition to letting the Celtics get in a groove.

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stephen A Schtick of yelling, obnoxious and angry black man is getting old.

I gotta mute he tv when he talks now. The wife just said the same thing can you imagine waking up every morning and he acting like this?

He needs to get a new act for real for real

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
SAS's gimmick all summarized in this pre game showing

dude just yelling and jumping between points, contradicting himself. Only to take a opposition with who he is discussing

this aint First Take nikka, shut up

More people need to bring this to light. He going straight overboard with it. It’s just too much, too often.

It’s annoying tbh.