Brought to you by BigFace Coffee: Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics Eastern Conference finals (Warriors in 5 y’all die)

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Jimmy is ascending and on Kawhi 2019 run.

It feels like it's his year.

We shall see.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
KD’s career looks like Barkley’s w/o Steph, but Steph isn’t better.

Steph has led a team to the finals multiple times and actually won.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
the real question is, does he have anything left after game 6?
Celtics are still young great team .. they have a top 5 coach ..

Spo is top 2 in the game.

Pj tucker .jimmy Lowry will carry them to the finals

Mia 107
Bos 101

Over 80% of the money is on Boston ..

Home teams win nearly 75% in game 7s

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
the real question is, does he have anything left after game 6?

It's gonna be interesting as he's probably gonna have to play 45 mins+ again tonight.

It does help that Herro is back to help with the scoring load.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jimmy doesn't need to score 50. He needs an average game from Bam (Dude gotta take more than 6 shots :snoop:) and an average game from Herro and this will be a competitive, winnable game. If they don't show up and we depend on Duncan Robinson to show out, it's gonna be a long night.

Jimmy does need to set the tone though.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Stephen A Schtick of yelling, obnoxious and angry black man is getting old.

I gotta mute he tv when he talks now. The wife just said the same thing can you imagine waking up every morning and he acting like this?

He needs to get a new act for real for real
That's his gimmick. Gonna ride it until the wheels fall off.
Unless it's a former coach, player, or GM who was in the league, sports commentators don't really add much insight to tv coverage of a sport.....and are expendable. He uses the gimmick to stand out in a sea of Inter changeable sports reporters on tv.

Daps
Not at all I find both teams to be evenly matched from a talent perspective and both well coached teams with toughness and resiliency.

I’m not sure what’s so “inexplicable” about why the series has gone on so long that’s a strong word as if Miami isn’t a great team and the top seed.
I made this thread at the start of the season - Is this the season the Heat finally put it all together?

I know all about their coaching, resiliency and toughness, it's the reason why I thought they had a legitimate chance to come out the East. However, this series should've already been over, as I don't feel as though they had anything notable in their favor. Butler put up three dud games in a row; Lowry has been playing on one leg (at 36); Bam is the Tinman; Herro has been unhealthy. They've been hanging on by the skin of their teeth, and Boston have been high-stepping along the one-yard line.

There's an undertone of fatigue (more than past postseasons) throughout these playoffs that is throwing all these games up in the air. I know folks are putting it down to the variance of the 3-pt shot, but I don't think it's as simple as that.

:manny: