Brought to you by BigFace Coffee: Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics Eastern Conference finals (Warriors in 5 y’all die)

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mike breen got the corona and wont call the game tonight. They should get marv albert

Snake316

Pro
Daps
Bam has to show up, quit being a bytch. It's literally 1 more game to go to the finals he can do it. Just show out tonight, that's all we're asking of you. It's a home game too

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not sure how the Heat can win with Scott foster reffing.

Jimmy G Buckets is how.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if they double Jimmy if he looks good.

If Bam plays average (offensively, we all know he’s a beast defensively) and Kyle is able to punish their drop coverage with average shooting then we match up well.

Force Smart and Horford to score.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had Heat in 7 since the beginning.

Jimmy had the big game he needed to have:obama:

I hate how everytime the Celtics win a game the media dikk ride them so hard and ready to crown em.

This is why you play the game cause ain't nothing guaranteed and if the Celtics lose game 7 everybody who crowned them after game 5 gonna look like a fool.
Even if the Celtics do lose game 7 the media still gone find a way to credit them and give the Heat backhanded compliments

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Even if the Celtics do lose game 7 the media still gone find a way to credit them and give the Heat backhanded compliments

They'll say that the C's are still "the vastly more talented team and shoulda won." They'll call it a choke. It's exactly what the Boston media did in 2020 when the C's lost. It'll be a re-run of the same movie.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I mean if you want to look at the glass half full for the Celtics…G6 was a very winnable game despite the fact that Butler had the best game of his career, Lowry had his best game of the playoffs, the Heat shot 43% from 3 as a team, Smart & Horford had arguably their worst games of the playoffs, Tatum & Brown had 11 turnovers and Brown didn’t hit a shot in the 2nd half

But all that said, given the Celtics history I’m bracing for heartbreak

IM not looking at anything as half full i have no idea whos going to show up tonight based on the first 6 games....