Brought to you by BigFace Coffee: Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics Eastern Conference finals (Warriors in 5 y’all die)

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The idea that people think GS would roll over either team lol

When you play defense the way Heat/C’s do it’s a fukking problem

I don’t think the Warriors will obliterate either team. But in the case of the Celtics, even if they win tonight I think they’re still too immature and inconsistent to win a title

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Based on how this series has gone id say there in good shape....when you thnk one of these teams has momentum they fall flat on there face next game...Its one of the reason i have not laid a bet on any game in this series,i cant figure out either of these teams....

I mean if you want to look at the glass half full for the Celtics…G6 was a very winnable game despite the fact that Butler had the best game of his career, Lowry had his best game of the playoffs, the Heat shot 43% from 3 as a team, Smart & Horford had arguably their worst games of the playoffs, Tatum & Brown had 11 turnovers and Brown didn’t hit a shot in the 2nd half

But all that said, given the Celtics history I’m bracing for heartbreak

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I mean if you want to look at the glass half full for the Celtics…G6 was a very winnable game despite the fact that Butler had the best game of his career, Lowry had his best game of the playoffs, the Heat shot 43% from 3 as a team, Smart & Horford had arguably their worst games of the playoffs, Tatum & Brown had 11 turnovers and Brown didn’t hit a shot in the 2nd half

But all that said, given the Celtics history I’m bracing for heartbreak

Herro their most talented offensive player will be back though. Its amazing that the Heat managed to stay alive without him...

Daps
I don’t think the Warriors will obliterate either team. But in the case of the Celtics, even if they win tonight I think they’re still too immature and inconsistent to win a title

Warriors have been playing immature for like a decade to the point you’re told you just have to live with their turnovers. They haven’t seen intensity like what’s been going on in The East. We’ll see

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
hope the celtics go through

heat are literally just butler and that's not good enough for the warriors