Brought to you by BigFace Coffee: Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics Eastern Conference finals (Warriors in 5 y’all die)

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I'm really not seeing any intangible advantage the Heat have.

I mean, I saw their main players in Game 5 not just completely shyt the bed, but they didn't want to take jumpshots. Butler, Lowry and Bam all actively didn't want to create opportunities to shoot, and when they were open they were reluctant to shoot. It's often that core players don't shoot well, but it's extremely rate where they shy away from wanting to shoot. They were playing procrastination ball. It's why the Celtics' wins have been mostly blowouts, because those are the games where they haven't fukked around and just got down to business, and why almost all the Heat wins have been close because the Celtics have been caught playing with their food and let Miami get a foot in the door.

Honestly, there's a lot of inexplicable shyt as to why this series has gone on for this long. It's hard to put my finger on why exactly it has played out like it has. Obviously, as with every series, there are an infinite amount of factors and a logical explanation as to why we're now at this point, but it does really feel like the Basketball Gods are just fukking with us and turned this series into a Blaxploitation film.
You mad at 5:55pm 🤣🤣🤣

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I don't know man.

I feel like Tatum and Brown both can get whatever they want when they want it, and the Heat have merely been battling for whatever they can get, and they really haven't done a whole lot of battling.

It's a bizarre series, and really reflective of what has happened throughout the entire playoffs.

:manny:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
You dudes have literally been posting shyt like this all playoffs against every team the Heat have faced.
They're like a broken record. Remember when these clowns ran in here talking about Trae Young being the "best offensive player" in the series and the heat are in trouble. :dead:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I want Miami to win but Im a bit worried how much Jimmy got left after exerting himself. If he took a cortisone that shyt gonna be a bytch to deal with next season