Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

True ...I thought the same

Allen’s ceiling is basically what peak DJ is. Athletic shot blocker. Because I doubt he’ll develop a J, but you can’t rule it out because Brook Lopez didn’t even attempt a 3 for years a Net. Allen ain’t ready yet, I’m tired of seeing him get tossed around by other bigs. Philly exposed him.

Daps
Allen’s ceiling is basically what peak DJ is. Athletic shot blocker. Because I doubt he’ll develop a J, but you can’t rule it out because Brook Lopez didn’t even attempt a 3 for years a Net. Allen ain’t ready yet, I’m tired of seeing him get tossed around by other bigs. Philly exposed him.

He’s going to blossom in to a great player and defender is all I’m saying ...if anything KD got DeAndre Jordan paid.

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mannnnnnnnnnnnn I still can't wrap my head around this. I've been around since the days of Starbury and Keith Van Horn, the Izod Center, the Pru, the 12 win season. The fukking Josh Boone/Nenad Krstic/Yi Jianlian era. The Celtics trade fiasco. The most moribund franchise in the league since those consecutive Finals runs.

We made it brehs :blessed:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
If anything, DJ becomes a great mentor to him

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
If there’s any medical team I trust to bring KD back to full health it’s ours. This Achilles injury is a different monster but it is his off-leg and we’ve seen this team keep guys like Lopez/LeVert/Durant/D-Lo/Carroll healthy after chronic injuries. I don’t know if it’s been confirmed but I wouldn’t be shocked if KD made a return late next season. Either way I’m still in awe at what happened today

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If there’s any medical team I trust to bring KD back to full health it’s ours. This Achilles injury is a different monster but it is his off-leg and we’ve seen this team keep guys like Lopez/LeVert/Durant/D-Lo/Carroll healthy after chronic injuries. I don’t know if it’s been confirmed but I wouldn’t be shocked if KD made a return late next season. Either way I’m still in awe at what happened today

I’ve heard april could be a possibility...but I hope dude just sits the season out

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Dog...this shyt is unbelievable!

Filthy McNasty

><(((*>
Daps
Sounds like this was in the works all along, which makes me even angrier at Golden State for playing KD that last game, Nets could have won a title NEXT season. Instead got to wait and pray that KD comes back in 16 months and is the same level player

:to:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
4 years for DJ is...not great. But I’m in no position to complain. Hopefully his mentoring of Jarrett and Claxton pays off