Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
I love Allen, but he was getting washed by Embiid and any other center with size. Feels like people are forgetting he really struggled for periods last season and how we were desperate for help at the 5

Getting DJ to help him and Claxton develop, plus he's still a solid C, plus he helped secure KD/Kyrie

Not mad at all at 4/40

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps

Marks took care of D-Lo :wow::wow::wow::wow:

This is what we mean when we talk about culture. He had no incentive to do this besides wanting to look out for the guy that made today possible. I seriously hope they win the title next year (unless kd comes back in March)

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Mannnnnnnnnnnnn I still can't wrap my head around this. I've been around since the days of Starbury and Keith Van Horn, the Izod Center, the Pru, the 12 win season. The fukking Josh Boone/Nenad Krstic/Yi Jianlian era. The Celtics trade fiasco. The most moribund franchise in the league since those consecutive Finals runs.

We made it brehs :blessed:
i been here drazen(pbuh) and bum ass sam bowie :to:
shout out to d'snitch one time.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Marks took care of D-Lo :wow::wow::wow::wow:

This is what we mean when we talk about culture. He had no incentive to do this besides wanting to look out for the guy that made today possible. I seriously hope they win the title next year (unless kd comes back in March)

Any details on what yall got back from the Warriors?