Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Marks took care of D-Lo :wow::wow::wow::wow:

This is what we mean when we talk about culture. He had no incentive to do this besides wanting to look out for the guy that made today possible. I seriously hope they win the title next year (unless kd comes back in March)

Say it again for the ones in the back. This franchise is about their players. I love this team.

This is going to be great for D'Angelo. Copping my Russell jersey immediately. Hope to see him with a ring.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Wonder if we'll get a introduction with KD being hurt.

And I know the talk on Kyrie in here was before KD signing, obviously that changes things vs him by himself. But I don't think Kyrie's peaked like a lot of you seem to. He might've wrecked things off court but I don't think enough is talked about how Stevens was never able to integrate Kyrie on it, that isn't all Kyrie. 1st year he was injured, 2nd year the role players weren't happy with minutes after getting to the ECF so Stevens ran wacky rotations to make people happy/make people money.

He showed he could be more of a playmaker late last season, I think it continues here. Same way Kenny made D'lo fit a system will happen to Kyrie, if not bc he doesn't have a choice with KD on the team. And he'll need help getting his initially coming back on load management.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

Just to remind everyone whos playing the 2 with kyrie this season :mjgrin:

Kyrie and Caris could be one of the most lethal backcourts in the east. This is why I laugh at all the comments about "BK ain't doin shyt till KD comes back and even then achilles blah blah”

Caris could become the nicest young 2 guard in the game outside book/mitchell. If health isnt an issue we could still make some noise this upcoming season