Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
I cant really give Kenny too much shyt for sticking with Harris who else is he gonna play? Graham is garbage. Carrol played like ass. RHJ cant make a layup. Dudley got ejected. Not many options besides maybe Rodi but he hasn't been that effective this series and hadn't been in the game.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I cant really give Kenny too much shyt for sticking with Harris who else is he gonna play? Graham is garbage. Carrol played like ass. RHJ cant make a layup. Dudley got ejected. Not many options besides maybe Rodi but he hasn't been that effective this series and hadn't been in the game.
I'd use Rodi a bit more as a plan B for Harris. Musa's role will likely be this in the next year or so

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Just got back to my hotel. I'm heated. Harris, Jefferson and Graham were out there way too long.

Best basketball game I've been to. Definitely have to come back for more games next season. An amazing experience, fans were hyped and had Philly fans going back and forth with us.

Our PF situation is horrible. Dudley getting ejected exposed us. I'm glad we kept it competitive though. It's been a great year.

Off-season here we come.

Where’d you come in from and how’d you become a Nets fan?

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Where’d you come in from and how’d you become a Nets fan?

Drove in from Toronto this morning. Chilling at the Indigo hotel 10 mins away from the Barclays.

When Vince got dealt to the Nets I started watching them and the Knicks. Never liked the Raptors but they gave Vince a raw deal. He started to ball out and it was cool to watch.

Stopped watching the Nets until KG went over there and tossed the raptors. Now we here.

dogavi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Nets playing MOP going into 4th quarters has finally seeped into the team culture. You love to see it.

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Hot take time: I really don't wanna give Dlo the max. This game/series is obviously not indicative of his play as he just went cold but giving the max to players that aren't superstar material is how you handicap your team. Look at how Embiid dominated this series. Thats a max player
I don't know if Dlo will ever be that caliber of player. The best he can do is get hot for a game or two but is not consistently reliable that he can win you series after series. Look at all the teams that are fukked by giving max contracts to players that dont deserve it. Timberwolves Wizards Pistons etc. Don't wanna be in that situation

I dont want to lose him for nothing either though Best bet is we get him on a team friendly deal. I don't know how realistc that is though

All in all it was a great season and proud of these guys efforts just wish the last game didn't leave such a sour taste

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I been a fan since we drafted Kenny Anderson and this is Top 3 if not the most most fun season ive seen without a doubt

We in good hands im not worried.. Off season up next where we cant lose.. Get a big name cool.. If not we make minor signings and shore up the holes.... Marks is smart we'll be good

Proud of the boys.